“Good food slow service ”
Review of Bake My Day

Bake My Day
Reserve a Table
Wed, 7/17
8:00 PM
Ranked #9 of 41 Bakeries in Amsterdam
Neighborhood: Centrum
Description: A nice and healthy bakery-coffee house in the city center of Amsterdam. All products are fresh and organic. All bread is spelt or sour-dough based and fruit/ vegetables are organic. As well the delicious pizza, (big) tosti's are organic, eggs, yoghurt e.g. Bake My Day Amstelstraat is part of a healthy chain of more bakeries.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food was lovely had the Morrocan pancakes with cheese and ham friends had them with honey and berries.
Had to wait 15 mins for our order to be taken from the till when no one was in front and then waited nearly 40 mins for food and then it turned out they forgot to make it ! Girl was lovely apologises and said it was her first day though.
Great food !

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

We were happy to find this place for a late breakfast with eggs and cappuccino. The hot oatmeal porridge was delicious with bananas, pomegranate seeds and hazelnuts. All the baked goods looked tempting and we definitely plan a return visit;-)

Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

Found the place while walking along the streets of Amsterdam and immediately decided to stop there for breakfast. Friendly service indeed. Lovely coffee and healthy Dutch sandwich, freshly made to order and served with a smile. Loved the decor and ambience.

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

I would recommend this place
It’s tucked away but so glad we found it
The window entices you in with its large array of pastries
We sat down to eat
I had a lovely omelette and my partner had quiche and both were amazing
Staff very friendly
If anything they would need an extra staff member as they were overworked

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

Lovely little place with quirky decor. Breakfast delicious and only a short wait time for food to arrive. I had croissant, coffee and orange juice for €10. My sister had scrambled egg on sour dough bread toast, coffee and orange juice for €13. Staff very friendly and music in the cafe very good! Would recommend!

Date of visit: April 2019