“Lovely staff and atmosphere”
Review of Bake My Day

Bake My Day
Reserve a Table
Tue, 7/23
8:00 PM
Ranked #9 of 41 Bakeries in Amsterdam
Neighborhood: Centrum
Description: A nice and healthy bakery-coffee house in the city center of Amsterdam. All products are fresh and organic. All bread is spelt or sour-dough based and fruit/ vegetables are organic. As well the delicious pizza, (big) tosti's are organic, eggs, yoghurt e.g. Bake My Day Amstelstraat is part of a healthy chain of more bakeries.
Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

Great croissant, nice ambiance, and the staff was lovely. They even brought me a little something on the house! Above and beyond service. Would highly recommend a visit.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 13, 2019

Just a fabulous quick pit stop . The spot is warm and cheery and the selection of pastries and savory things are vast . Su-er fresh orange juice and smoothies too .
We had a croissant and cinnamon bun - both buttery crispy and delicious .

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

The coffee was great, the buns and muffins as well. The atmosphere is cozy, but not made for a long stay.

Reviewed January 16, 2019

After waiting 15+ minutes after I had got my sandwich, my friend's food had still not arrived. She went up to ask about it and a woman from the staff was whispering 'patience' to her colleague. She was rude and even commented on how there was some food left on our plates after; "You thought it was delicious but you didn't finish it?"

Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

Love this place. We were on our way to another coffee house and we passed it. We almost went in the first time but we decided to go to our original destination. When we saw the supposedly excellent coffee place, we both quickly decided that we’re going to walk back to Bake My Day. It was a long walk back but it was worth it.

Head turning window display of the breads and We would come back again when we are here.