“Exellent dinner”

Ranked #146 of 4,896 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Neighborhood: Centrum
Neighborhood: Centrum
Reviewed October 26, 2018

I wisited this restaurant thursday evening 18.10 alone. At first there was a lot of free tables, but quite soon the restaurant was full. I recommend to make a reservation whenever you decided to go.
I had 4 course tasting menu. You don't get an actual menu, just headlines of what kitchen is preparing today.
Trust me, I have eaten in a lot of places around the world, but now I was speechless. The combination of tastes and textures that I never had! I was confused in very positive way and tried to think and feel every bite.
I now this is a matter of taste and maybe some may find some combinations odd, but I really think every culinarist should have a taste of all this.
Service was really good all the time, very professional but relaxed at the same time. I was taken care of very well indeed. I also liked the interior very much.
Highly recommended!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

We went after a long day’s touristing (which has been brilliant but tiring). KK gave us a real treat of an evening!

The restaurant provides a fixed menu of modern European cuisine but you can choose how many courses: 4,5 or 6 but there’s an amuse-bouche or two first. All of high quality, attractively presented at a very gentle pace by staff who know what they’re serving and want you to enjoy it as much as their boss has enjoyed inventing the new flavours. The wine list is good, with largest selection being French wine.

Definitely worth a visit and delving a bit deeper into one’s wallet!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

The food was ok . But one thing makes me feel bad. We were ordered a Glass of wine . The staff not even let me taste first. Normally will taste the wine . other table customer also ordered the wine . They let them taste first. They think we don’t know any about wine. Because we have Asia face .

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I had dinner here with a business relation and it was an excellent experience. The patrons of the restaurant introduce themselves and try to get a feel of your preferences. We took the full surprise menu with wine and this was an excellent choice. The food is made up beautifully with a variety of colours, textures and tastes. The wine was a great mix of different tastes and origins and fit the food really well. Definitely recommended!

Reviewed September 6, 2018

Incredible experience with fantastic combinations of flavors and textures. We went for the 6-course meal and that was a great combination with great wine and great table service.