“Good Italian food.”
Review of Incanto

Incanto
Reserve with
Incanto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #361 of 4,003 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We were recommended to eat here by the staff at the Hotel de L'Europe which is across the street. We would never have known it was there if they had not pointed it out--up several flights of stairs. We found the menu to be somewhat on the eclectic side, but the staff were very friendly and helpful in explaining the dishes. This is a small place to make sure to call ahead for reservations.

There are newer reviews for Incanto

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Great spot on the Muntplein. Great view. Quality food. Great choice of wine. On the up-market side price-wise but worth it.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I had a chance to dine at Incanto last friday night with my girl and I can say that the quality of the food served is very good. We ordered different a'la carte courses and we enjoyed all of them, especially Veal Liver impressed me with its tenderness and taste. The "soup of the day" with roasted foie gras was amazing. There was no presentation of any dishes we have been served whatsoever. So we had to guess what is what. The wine I did not enjoy that much, but it is probably wrong choice of wine from my side. The waiter recommended some nice wines, but the price of those was far from what I can afford. The ambience is quite nice, relaxed atmosphere and very nice view to the canals of Amsterdam. Very expensive, so I recommend this restaurant for people who are prepared to pay 100+ EUR per person. Will definitely go there again.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

This is a very upmarket restaurant which appeals to us as a couple. The table linen, staff and service was impeccable. Incanto is frequently used by young professionals and DINKS...double income no kids!!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Awesome fresh food & attentive service and centrally located. I had to write down the wine name so I could purchase it.