“Timeless classic venue”

Ko-Chang
Ranked #466 of 3,814 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Jordaan
“Timeless classic venue”
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Having visited this many times I can vouch for the incredible food, atmosphere, service & 'weekend maker' of this lovely little Thai. Never tasted better than this place & well worth finding and booking during your stay.

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic restaurant!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

A large group of us visited Ko Chang for my 30th Birthday and we couldnt have asked for anything more.

As we were visiting from the UK we emailed Marcel prior to our trip to enquire about availablity. We had a very quick, pleasant and helpful response accepting our booking for a Saturday night.

The evening itself was faultless. The service was fantastic, the food was the best Thai any of us have ever had and the atmosphere was perfect. Considering we were a group of 16 it was agreed by all that the meal was one of the highlights of our weekend.

Without a doubt we will be going back to Ko Chang when revisiting Amsterdam.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank EmmaM95
“Best Thai ever, a must visit”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Absolutely fantastic food and service. We had battered pork and chicken satay for starter and duck red curry and chicken red curry for main. As a great lover of Thai food I can confidently say it is the best Thai I have ever had! The staff were lovely and attentive.The food isn't greasy but satisfyingly filling. A must for Thai lovers but would definitely recommend booking in advance as it was very busy, even on a Tuesday night.

London, United Kingdom
“The best restaurant I have ever been to!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend fancied Thai food for his birthday meal in Amsterdam.

We live in London & we're used to dining out a lot. This place was incredible!

It was a tiny restaurant, like the ground floor of a house that had been converted. Very cosy & intimate atmosphere.

The food was amazing!! Best Thai food I have ever had! The sauces were so tasty and incredible. We shared the starter which had a taster of each starter on the menu. I had a beef curry and my boyfriend had a chicken yellow curry.

Service was friendly. It was the perfect meal & one of the highlights of our trip! Highly recommended!

“The most amazing Thai in Amsterdam!!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I've been here twice now and it's not let me down yet! Fresh, well flavoured and cooked dishes in a great spot in the Jordaan. Would recommend to anyone, do book as they get very busy!