“I love food...and i LOVE Bazar!”
Review of Bazar

Bazar
Ranked #520 of 4,369 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: De Pijp
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This place is just Amazing! There are so many wonderful dishes to chose from, and all the things I have tasted are just mouth-watering.

I have had the ribs, the salads, fried calamari...the chicken wings in a nice sauce...the list goes on and on.

Why eat in the center on town like a tourist when u can eat here like all the locals do?

Come on a saturday and see the huge market right outside the door....the streets are filled with cool things to see and buy.

OH...dont forget to order the cheese cake. wow....yeah, gotta have that one

Write a ReviewReviews (1,418)

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

I was on my way back to our apt in govert flinckstraat when I came across the place. Out of curiosity, I got some ribs for takeaway and my wife and I were impressed enough to decide that we would go there the next night for our last dinner in amsterdam before flying home. I cannot recall the name of the dish that we ordered but we liked it so much that we ate everything (grilled meat on skewers, stew, bread, rice, etc) at what in hindsight was an embarrasingly fast pace! Great and friendly staff too.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

When i first entered Bazar I was a bit disappointed with the environment as it was very huge for my taste. I kind of prefer smaller places with a more ' brasserie' feel. But in the end I was more than compensated by the quality and the service. The portions were huge and very tasteful. Starter soups are a must but be careful cause they are almost like a proper meal! The meat is good, the humus original and nice and soft bread keeps coming non-stop. The place was packed on a saturday evening but the service was the fastest and friendliest I have ever seen. Bazar is a great value-for-money restaurant and if you like a very lively place with a Moroccan touch, don't miss it.

1  Thank D T
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This place is definitely worth a visit if you are looking for quality Middle-Eastern food at a price that shocks you (in a very positive way) when you get the final bill. This is one of our go-to places in Amsterdam for a casual weekday dinner, with superb food, friendly service and one of the most beautiful restaurant spaces in town.

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Good food, nice selection, I will return. More importantly, my wife enjoyed it and thought everything was very flavorful.