“Here in Amsterdam but going back with Memories of India!”
Review of Memories of India

Memories of India
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Memories of India is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #387 of 4,003 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Description: Memories of India is established in dutch city of Amsterdam since 1989 and serving authentic Indian food to its guests. Located in the heart of city surrounded by most of the tourist attractions. Almost all the tourist attractions are at walking distance from our location. Being at the most happening place of Amsterdam city it is one of the most popular restaurants in Amsterdam. Visit us and experience yourself the magic of Indian herbs, spices and hospitality.
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Very nice India food with a group of colleagues. I had a perfect Lamb Briyani that was good as I was longing for Indian food. Naan is good and please ask for chilli if you need a 'extra punch'. If you are served by "Antonio", you will be even more delighted!

I would recommend anyone traveling in Amsterdam, going for alternative choice than European food. Just prepare for noisy Harleys passing by.

There are newer reviews for Memories of India

Reviewed July 14, 2014

This is the best Indian restaurant I've ever been to. We didn't book but they still allowed us in, and tailored the food to my dietary requirement. Shame I won't be able to come back any time soon!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

It was around 11 p.m. and we were jet lagged, starving, and wandering through the city trying to find a restaurant that was still open (surprised how early everything closes). This was the only place open, but I'm so glad it was!

Hands down the best Indian food I have had. We split the tikka masala and garlic naan and fought over the last bits.

The service was incredible. Our waiter was friendly, accommodating and professional. We were dressed in jeans and Tshirts (too casual for this restaurant) but they treated us well regardless. The warm towels, after dinner mints, and linens made this one of the nicest restaurants in the area. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Very nice restaurant, centrally located, and clearly very well kept... The food was really really spicy, and I was disappointed because my meal wasn't creamy and saucy as I usually get it in other indian restaurants... And this is what I like about indian food, lots of sauce so I can soak my naan in it. Anyway, it was not bad, but not one of the best...

Reviewed June 11, 2014

...and as good as I have experienced anywhere! We visit this restaurant every time we visit Amsterdam with our trip in May 2014 being the14th such occasion and the food was so good we went twice in 4 days. Very friendly service and the food is always outstanding. I simply can't recommend this restaurant enough....try it you won't be disappointed!