“Home away from home” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Memories of India

Memories of India
Reserve with
Memories of India is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #372 of 3,729 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Description: Memories of India is established in dutch city of Amsterdam since 1989 and serving authentic Indian food to its guests. Located in the heart of city surrounded by most of the tourist attractions. Almost all the tourist attractions are at walking distance from our location. Being at the most happening place of Amsterdam city it is one of the most popular restaurants in Amsterdam. Visit us and experience yourself the magic of Indian herbs, spices and hospitality.
Berlin, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Well being an Indian I always Look for Good Indian Food to make me and my stay comfortable whemever I am away from home.This Place is a Perfect One for the foody ones like me. The Chicken dish I had was Perfect Full of Flavours.service and atmosphere very Good .See you sohn.

• Visited January 2014

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Delicious Mango Lassi!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

I love Indian food, this place was very good, but a little pricey. The staff were so friendly. I totally recommend the mango lassi.

Bruxelles
“Really good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

Located in a side street in the centre of town, don't be put off by the palm tree neon sign outside, its a really nice and good restaurant! Pleasant inside, efficient staff, and really great indian cooking. It fills up really quickly at dinner time, so arrive early or book a table!

Visited December 2013
Hamburg, Germany
“Lovely evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

Found this place while looking for some nice place to dine. The guy next door recommended and told me "if you are looking for good indian food you should have your dinner here". I took his advise and entered this place. Nicely decorated restaurant with christmas decorations with dimmed light. The waiter advised me to try an Indian beer and I did it. The beer was of good quality and I sticked to the beer for the whole evening. The food was amazing. The chicken dish I had was medium spicy but was of great flavour. Further, I had a gralic bread which I enjoyed a lot. Had a lovely evening. Would come back.

• Visited December 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Reminder of India”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

We have been to India several times and have tried a lot of Indian food in various parts of India. This restaurant reminded us of the best dishes we had during our stay in India. The restaurant is located in a side street of very touristic place of Amsterdam, serving very good quality food. We tried almost 6-7 vegetarian dishes with special breads and fried rice. Every dish was delicious and nicely cooked. One small minus point they do not serve tap water. We had to order mineral water. But the service, quality of food and atmosphere of the restaurant cover up everything. The prices were also reasonable for the portions we got served. It was my son's birthday that day. He got a special dessert served with sparklers on it, followed by staff singing birthday song for him.

• Visited December 2013