“Delicious Mango Lassi!”
Review of Memories of India

Memories of India
Reserve with
Memories of India is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #352 of 3,853 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Description: Memories of India is established in dutch city of Amsterdam since 1989 and serving authentic Indian food to its guests. Located in the heart of city surrounded by most of the tourist attractions. Almost all the tourist attractions are at walking distance from our location. Being at the most happening place of Amsterdam city it is one of the most popular restaurants in Amsterdam. Visit us and experience yourself the magic of Indian herbs, spices and hospitality.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Delicious Mango Lassi!”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

I love Indian food, this place was very good, but a little pricey. The staff were so friendly. I totally recommend the mango lassi.

• Hebrew first
Bruxelles
“Really good!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Located in a side street in the centre of town, don't be put off by the palm tree neon sign outside, its a really nice and good restaurant! Pleasant inside, efficient staff, and really great indian cooking. It fills up really quickly at dinner time, so arrive early or book a table!

Visited December 2013
Hamburg, Germany
“Lovely evening”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Found this place while looking for some nice place to dine. The guy next door recommended and told me "if you are looking for good indian food you should have your dinner here". I took his advise and entered this place. Nicely decorated restaurant with christmas decorations with dimmed light. The waiter advised me to try an Indian beer and I did it. The beer was of good quality and I sticked to the beer for the whole evening. The food was amazing. The chicken dish I had was medium spicy but was of great flavour. Further, I had a gralic bread which I enjoyed a lot. Had a lovely evening. Would come back.

London, United Kingdom
“Reminder of India”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We have been to India several times and have tried a lot of Indian food in various parts of India. This restaurant reminded us of the best dishes we had during our stay in India. The restaurant is located in a side street of very touristic place of Amsterdam, serving very good quality food. We tried almost 6-7 vegetarian dishes with special breads and fried rice. Every dish was delicious and nicely cooked. One small minus point they do not serve tap water. We had to order mineral water. But the service, quality of food and atmosphere of the restaurant cover up everything. The prices were also reasonable for the portions we got served. It was my son's birthday that day. He got a special dessert served with sparklers on it, followed by staff singing birthday song for him.

Amsterdam
“Fabulous treat”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

What an evening we had in this restaurant. Unforgetful. It was the day of proposing to my girlfriend. We had a romantic table in the back segment of the restaurant. Started off with a bottle of Italian wijn. A super combination of three course menu with chicken, lamb and shrimps. All the preparations were tender and heavenly. What a combination of spices and flavour. The best part of the evening was that my girlfriend accepted my proposal. Thanks to the best evening we had here.