“Say Cheese... just amazing!!!”

Amsterdam Cheese Company
Ranked #8 of 362 Shopping in Amsterdam
Reviewed September 23, 2015

It was totally unexpected to stop over at this place and it was definitely wort visiting it. Its not easy to comment on the variety of cheese that they offer but I highly recommend trying as many as possible. Also ended up packing many of them. My favorite was wasabi and pesto. Must visit.

All reviews
"explanation"
"netherlands"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed September 7, 2015

I visited the shop in Kalverstaat , excellent location and near to Begijnhof. Fabulous array of cheese, including a range of 4 to 48 months. All can be tasted. We bought some 14 month old and it was fantastic but so many to chose from. the ladies, apart from being beautiful, were very friendly and provided excellent service.
Go and buy your cheese from here.

Reviewed September 3, 2015

During my last visit, I bought gifts to my friends. I tried the natural cheese and it was unbelievable. I asked to vacuum for air transportation. The sales ladies are nice and knowledgeable. I would advise you keep away from anything mixed with vegetables as they will impact the taste if not consumed quickly regardless of what they till you.

Reviewed August 31, 2015

It was a wonderful experience. They have cheese tasting which is great. Different types of cheese and variety of flavours(cumin,fenugreek,black pepper).
In addition to cheese the store also stocks date & fig cakes with almonds,preserves,spreads & mustards.
The lady at the counter was very helpful and polite yet not pushy.
Most of the cheese is vaccum packed and for travel. Each pack has the age of the cheese mentioned on it along with the date of expiry.
We left with fig cake with almonds, lots of cheese and tips for storing the cheese.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 15, 2015

Most of the cheese shops in Amsterdam are for the tourisrs. You can taste all kind of cheese in the shops. Usually I buy the cheese by the farmer market. But as I need to buy goat cheese and I was passing this shop, so I bought one from this shop. Here, you can find not only cheese but also nuts, jams, snacks and some souvenirs