“Red shirt 😉”
Review of Paskamer

Paskamer
Ranked #68 of 4,521 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Neighborhood: De Pijp
Description: Paskamer is a winebar with a wide range of delicious small bites. Our staff can advise you on wich of the bites will best compliment your wine and vice versa.
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

It was really a wonderful evening at this tapas bar! Great food , really nice waiters and a cool chef (but he should take his Bordeaux shirt off - ).
Highly recommended place to spend an evening with friends, good food and a perfect glas of wine...
I will definitely go again, if I am allowed after talking tooo much about the chef's shirt!
Dirk

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

We had a 'Wijn en Spijs' arrangement, Where we learned everything About the influence of wine on food whilst tasting absolutely delicious bites. Even if you're just in for a drink or a bite, amongst locals, its an absolute recommendation!

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places in Amsterdam! Why? For me it's because of the combination of the food, drinks (wine) and service: all excellent! You can go here for a good glass of wine and some (delicious) snacks, or (as I always end up doing..) have more glasses of wine and have a wonderful shared dinner that exists out of different plates of amazing food.
You'll get great advice about what wine to drink and don't be afraid to ask if you can taste the wine: they truly want you to enjoy the overall experience.
So, if you are hesitating where to go, go here! You will not be dissapointed!

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our dinner at Paskamer. The service is very good (they kindly translated the menu in English for us), food quality is great and the tapas plates are quite original. We especially loved the asparagus with parmesan and the salmon. The Portuguese red wine was very good too. The portions are too small to be a proper restaurant for dinner. It is more a tapas restaurant to go if not too hungry.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

I've been here several times now, and the place never disappoints. It is kind of my sweet spot where after a long day I'm able to sit down and enjoy the food and wine. Although the menu doesn't have too much of a variety, all of the options are delicious and very well elaborated. The service is very friendly yet professional, and the atmosphere is cozy. Definitely would recommend to anyone who's visiting Amsterdam and looking for a nice getaway from all the crowd