Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great walking tour of Amsterdam

Ethan was very knowledgeable of the area and history of the city. He gave a very lively and... read more

Reviewed today
Teemee J
Manila
via mobile
Free food tour by Marius

Have had a great experience and discover some hidden gems of Amsterdam with our wonderful guide... read more

Reviewed today
Lina8981
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Amsterdam
from $6.56
from $28.12
from $17.64
from $19.85
4,633 results
All reviews classic tour alternative tour great tour food tour fun facts two hours dutch culture red light district tour free tour informative tour highly recommend this tour a lot of fun hour tour herring dam square sem marius
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was a really great experience. Our guide Max was a professional. He gave us many interesting information in such a funny way. These two hours passed very quickly.
Thank you very much!

Date of experience: January 2020
MaxMokum, Tourguide at Free Walking Tours Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your comments, voyager!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Although we didn't get to see many landmarks, he gave us valuable information about some less-known spots. He was entertaining and we quite enjoyed the tour.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Discovering Amsterdam with Max was great.He is very friendly, funny and kind. We spent two hours with him and we really learned many things about Netherlands.

Hello Sebae,

Your comment is very much appreciated!
Education and entertainment is the motto.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My guide was Marius. We had a short tour around Amsterdam, and he stopped us occasionally to give cultural/historical information about buildings/places we see about us. In-depth enough to make the tour worth, and brief enough to keep us interested. I also like his humor :) Cheers!

Date of experience: January 2020
M S, Manager at Free Walking Tours Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hey Berkefiliz,

Thanks for the nice things you wrot about me.

It's great to read that back. My tours were longer quite a while ago. But people have other stuff to do so I try to get it in the two hours.
The humour you liked. I just stole it from the internet.

See you around. Untill then all my love.

Marius

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was quite the spontaneous idea to take the alternative tour guided by Max and I am so glad that I did. He perfectly balanced the mix of funny stories and a more serious subject matter, while keeping it interesting and honest. So if you want to dive in into the Amsterdam culture and get recommendations from an amazing tour guide, Max is your guy!

Hi Vibo,

Spontaneity is the birthground of the best ideas!

I'm happy with your comments about the mix of humour and seriousness, since this is something I trained a lot and consider my 'Signature' in the tours. Glad you appreciated it!

Cheers,