Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very funny tour of Amsterdam!

Sem took our free tour of the city, and was very funny and informative. Totally recommended to get... read more

Reviewed today
Lindy_n1234
via mobile
Awesome alternative Amsterdam city tour with Max

We had so much fun, Max!! You really did an awesome job. Way beyond expectations. Heel erg BEDANKT... read more

Reviewed today
eastergeee
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Amsterdam
from $22.74
from $18.19
from $15.92
from $34.11
4,105 results
All reviews classic tour alternative tour great tour food tour fun facts two hours dutch culture free tour the red light district informative tour highly recommend this tour a lot of fun hour tour herring dam square sem marius
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I did a free walking tour with Otto.
He gave us the history of the city to an impressive extent served with a lot of humor. Otto conveyed everything in a very sympathetic way, including stories where one could definitely feel the national pride of the dutch. (He even sang parts of the national anthem to us. :) I would recommend this tour with Otto to everyone!

Date of experience: September 2019
otton96, Guest Relations Manager at Free Walking Tours Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Really appreciate your review,
happy to hear you enjoyed my amsterdam walking tour!
Thank you so much for your kind words,
hope to see you next time in Amsterdam!

Warm regards,

You're guide Otto

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had an amazing tour experience today with Sem!! He has so much knowledge of the Amsterdam history, he made me fall in love even more than I already have with Amsterdam!! Was so much fun!!

Date of experience: September 2019
sem levie t, Manager at Free Walking Tours Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hey there,

You're an absolute legend! As soon as I become president, you will become an honorary citizen!
Hope to see you again!

Sem on behalf of Free Walking Tours Amsterdam.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Marius took us to so many incredible food places in Amsterdam it's hard to remember them all! We were on tours from Lucerne, Switzerland to Amsterdam for 10 days with another group and this tour was by far our favorite!! Marius took us to locally owned speciality shops that gave us the True Tastes of Amsterdam! He made the tour especially fun!

Date of experience: September 2019
M S, Manager at Free Walking Tours Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hey TJ!!

Good to hear from you man!

How it is going. I hoop good.

I hope everyone is gonna read your words here man. So everyone can have a nice time with us.

Thanks for your efforts. So appreciated!!

Marius

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Did the free walking tour with Max this weekend and it was great, very informative high paced and funny. Great for solo travellers like me to get inspired on where to go! Can recommend it to everyone 10/10

Date of experience: September 2019
MaxMokum, Guide at Free Walking Tours Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Jonathan, thanks for taking the time to leave me those stars;)
It was a pleasure
Max

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed the tour very much. It was educational but olso very funny. Sam has the charisma that he needs to tell the stories in a very unique way. I recommend it!

Hey there,

Thank you so much! You were amazing company and made the tour so much fun!
Hope to see you again!

Sem on behalf of Free Walking Tours Amsterdam.