“Great Thai Food in Amsterdam! ”

Kinnaree Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centrum
Description: Welcome at Kinnaree’s We are waiting for you to make your evening to a feast! From our kitchen, based in the heart of Jordaan, we serve authentic Thai specialities, which you can enjoy in an attractive and modern-design restaurant.
Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

We had the chicken and shrimp dumplings, chicken pad Thai and red curry with chicken. All were very delicious and the service was great. It was a little more expensive than the comparable Thai food in the states.

Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

The veggie tofu in red curry was very good. The mango salad with fish was pretty good. The fish cakes were not great. All in all - tasty but not great.

Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

The food, service and atmosphere was all fantastic here and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality and well priced meal in Amsterdam!

I had the beef in black bean sauce for main course and it was the best I have ever had - and the starter of satay chicken is a must try!

Will be back next time I'm in Amsterdam

Reviewed June 18, 2016

I was at Kinnaree yesterday evening with my partner. We both found the food excellent and I really appreciated the offer of vegetarian options. The complimentary appetiser was delicious with different flavours surprising you in several waves. The steamed spring rolls were delicate and enriched with fresh mint leaves. The mains were very well balanced and tasty. I have to agree with the previous review and state that I wish this place was where I live!
The waitresses were also very nice and helpful in recommending dishes.

Reviewed June 11, 2016

I’m a real fan of Thai food and have eaten it in many places (Though not Thailand, yet!) and this pace ranks very, very highly indeed. The free appetizer, served on a Thai basil leaf, was one of the tastiest things I have ever eaten! And the mixed starters, green curry, etc etc etc – in fact, all of the usual Thai standards – were, simply, excellent. Plus great service, good beer, very reasonable prices for a capital city in Europe – this place has it all. Wish it were in my town ...

Date of visit: April 2016