Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Free Amsterdam Classic Tours
from $168.78
More Info
All reviews walking tour amazing city rafael guide history curiosities
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2017

I already visited 4 times and eventhough learnet new points and curiosities of the city. Kim guided us in a very familiar way and we felt very confortable with her.

As an improvement point: I would like to have more explanations on the most tourist atractive points, so that the "firstcomers" have more general information.

I will recomend the tour to my friends.
Thank you and see you the next time!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank manelgastone
Reviewed June 5, 2017

Great tour. Great way to start a visit to a city. So happy I found this tour. Little tidbits of info you would
Not typically know. Great to have pics along the way.

1  Thank Joanne M
Reviewed June 5, 2017

Our guide, Kim, was excellent. She had lots of information and insight into Amsterdam's history and current status. She had many stories, and facts which made the walk very enjoyable. Questions were answered, and she even emailed us pictures from our walk. I would highly recommend it!

1  Thank Marina R
Reviewed June 4, 2017

Rafael took us to more out of the way areas of Amsterdam. He was incredibly interesting and could answer any question. I liked that it was really interactive with everyone taking an active part.
I thoroughly recommend this tour. A bit different and very interesting. It was great to get talking to the others in the group too. I loved it!

Reviewed June 3, 2017

We were on a tour with Kim in end of May. It was great having Kim as a tour guide because she showed us parts of the city and told funny stories that you never read in a tourist brief.

I highly recommend the tour and Kim as a guide.

Date of experience: April 2017