“The best 2 hours you will spend in Amsterdam”

Free Amsterdam Classic Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$162.18*
and up
Private City Walking Tour in Amsterdam With A...
Ranked #34 of 503 Tours in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Personalised tours in Amsterdam and Dutch Countryside. Our tours are tailor-made, fun and informative. We provide services for solo travellers, groups and corporations.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed April 30, 2017

Walking tours are one of the best ways to get oriented to a new city and I always find one in whatever city I'm visiting. Raphael led our tour and I have to say, hands down, it was one of the best walking tours I've ever taken. The tour covered areas of Amsterdam I would have missed if not for the tour and was incredibly informative as well as entertaining. I would recommend that anyone visiting Amsterdam put this tour at the top of their "must do/see" list!

All reviews
"two hours"
in 17 reviews
"informative tour"
in 11 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 10 reviews
in 32 reviews
"insight"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed April 30, 2017

Raphael was an enthusiastic, very knowledgeable and fun guide who was able to share a wide range of history and current goings on in Amsterdam. Our group included several guys in town from Germany for a bachelor party, three women from Scotland, a couple from Paris and me wife and me (from the US). I recommend taking the tour your first day in town so you can better plan where to go later and how best to appreciate the City.

Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

On our third day in the city we decided it was about time to see a bit more of the city. We met Raphael outside the old stock exchange and were taken on a tour that explored the history of the city with a very personal touch throughout. Couldn't recommend more! Informative and fun - two hours flew by!

Estrela F, Owner at Free Amsterdam Classic Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Dear Chrissie,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback, it was indeed a wonderful tour, and I had a great time together!

Kind regards and I hope to see you again in a near future!

Reviewed April 20, 2017

Mr. Rafael our guide was very friendly and he also present information in very attentive way which will capture you during whole walking tour. i recomend this free walking tour especially with Mr. Rafael.

Dear Sarfraz,

Thank you for your great feedback, and also for the kind email you sent us.
I wish you all the best and hope we meet again in a near future.

Kind regards,

See more reviews
Reviewed April 20, 2017

We only had one day in Amsterdam and taking this private tour with Rafael was the best thing we could have ever done. We enjoyed so, so much the tour and we learned so much about history, architecture and many interesting facts about this fascinating city with so much to explore. The tour is flexible so it can be based on your interests. Friendly tour for all family members.
Recommend this tour 100%.
Many thanks!

Dear Sofia,

It was so much fun to meet you, I really enjoyed our tour! So, it makes me really happy to read your feedback, thank you so much! Hope to see you again in a near future!

Gracias e saludos,