“The perfect stay!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Living Room
Living Room with a view on living kitchen
Living Room
Stairs to sleeping - and bathrooms
Hallways
Second Bathroom
Second Bathroom
Entrance
The Building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Laura Z
“The perfect stay!”
Reviewed June 3, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Loved this house so much. Peter was amazing and easy to get in touch with. The rooms are all much bigger than they look in pictures. Me + 4 friends all stayed here very comfortably. There was even a washer/dryer so we washed our clothes before we left. I will say that it got a little noisy on Friday and Saturday night due to the bar downstairs that's open til 4am, which might not be ideal for some people. We're all adults from NYC so it didn't bother us one bit. It was great to have the cafe/bar downstairs. They even let us bring mimosas back to our room in the morning. It was also super easy to get into the main city center. About 5-10 minutes from the tram that stops right outside the house or an easy 20-30min walk. Would definitely stay here again. Thank you Peter!

Jun 8, 2017
thank you very much. This could not be better.
Loved to have you as our guests. Hope to see you again.
Christine...
“Wonderful location”
Reviewed May 25, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We all loved the big beautiful kitchen perfect for communal meals, the centralized location, and comfortable accommodations. Nice bathrooms, comfortable beds and a cozy living space The bar downstairs gets a little rowdy some evenings but rather than complain about the noise we just went down and joined in!

May 27, 2017
Than you for these nice words. It was a great pleasure having you as our guests . Hopefully to see you again.
Kindest regards
Cinzia F
“Great accommodation ”
Reviewed May 8, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I think there are not enough words to describe the villa and its really kind owner Peter
He has been available at my first contact and he answered to all my questions in a very short time, giving any kind of info to let our stay as much comfortable as possible....and he completely did it
The apt is fantastic, well furnished and you can find all you need.
The location is perfect and really near to the center, well connected by public transport
I don't want to say anymore, only recommend to book in this apt : this will help next guests to enjoy their stay in Amsterdam. Thank you one more time Peter, you are the best host !

May 22, 2017
My thanks are great.
As I said to you 'please come back'.
You were great guests. Unforgetable.
KS1908
“Lovely apartment with world's best host!”
Reviewed April 16, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We spent a week at Villa Kuijper and loved it! Admittedly, the host, Peter, could have made a stay at any apartment wonderful. He arranged an amazing outing for my son and even came back to the apartment to deliver the tickets for us. He also arranged airport transport with Willem, something I would have otherwise been concerned about since we left early on Easter morning (and you must book with Willem - he provides stress free transport to and from the airport in a large, comfortable SUV). Peter answered all of my questions before our trip very promptly and thoroughly. He greeted us upon arrival early on Sunday morning, and stored our bags for us until the apartment was ready at noon (well in advance of the time any other apartment or hotel in Europe has ever been made available to me). He made himself available 24/7 if we needed anything or had any problems, but everything was perfect. He even left a bottle of wine for us to enjoy.

Villa Kuijper is beautiful decorated, completely updated, and very comfortable. The week we were there, it was a little chilly in Amsterdam, but the thermostat kept the apartment at the perfect temperature. Hot water was plentiful and there was plenty of counterspace in the bathrooms. The beds and pillows were wonderful. The apartment is close to everything, and you have restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacies, and convenience stores either right downstairs or less than a 5 minute walk away. There is even a beautiful park right across the street. Every tour guide we had said that we stayed in the best part of town!

With respect to the noise mentioned by a couple of others, there can be a little bit of noise from downstairs at times, but nothing that kept us, my 70 year old mother, or my 12 year old son awake. If you are especially noise sensitive (and this noise was no different from anything I've experienced in every major city I've stayed in in both the US and Europe), cheap foam earplugs will be more than sufficient to block out the sound. I personally enjoyed having a restaurant/bar downstairs, as it allowed us to grab a quick breakfast before tours, and was a spot where my husband and I could have some cocktails in the evening while my mother and son rested upstairs. If you have a cocktail there, be sure to try the Hendrick's gin and tonic, as it's one of the best in town.

With regard to the stairs, they are steep just like every single building in Amsterdam, but I thought it had a much better handrail system than any other stairs we encountered. My 70 year old mother was able to walk up and down the stairs just fine.

I highly recommend Villa Kuijper to everyone!

Apr 18, 2017
thank you so much! It was our pleasure. We ejoyed you joy !
Always welcome to come back !
Reviewed February 18, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Apr 18, 2017
Thank you so much. We hope to establish a good stay experience and we are pleasee to read when we succeedin that. And we can also because of good guests like you are . So thank you again for staying
Smooliegi...
Landolakes
“Live like a local in Amsterdam.”
Reviewed November 10, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Villa Kuijper for 3 days before a cruise in July. There were 6 of us. Three generations from 60- 5 years old. Everything was just as advertised. The decor was top notch and the beds and linens were great. It is upstairs from a local bar which has it's pro's and con's. We were there during a big soccer match. So at night it was on the loud side. I don't think this a day to day occurrence. On the positive side, the food was delish and you only had to go downstairs for a beer or food. The apt has a great view of the main street and I spent time just looking out the window and seeing the people riding their bikes and living the day to day life of Amsterdam. There is also a park across the street with playgrounds and walking paths but at night a seedier clientele seem to visit. The tram stop was just across the street and it was very convenient to the city center. I would not recommend this property to anyone with mobility issues. There is 2 flights of very steep steps to access both the main floor and 2nd floor. The apartment was exceptionally clean and we loved spending our time in Amsterdam there.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Nov 12, 2016
Thanks a lot for your nice words. The stairs are steepy but completely normal from the local Amsterdam perspective. But we agree in case there are mobility issues you better not book a house with Amsterdam stairs.
Kindest refgards and we hope to see you again
Your were wonderfull guests
traceyenr...
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“Beautiful”
Reviewed August 23, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Stayed here with a group of six woman for a birthday.
We were all thrilled modern clean comfortable
We were all really happy with this pmace

Rooms Location
Cleanliness Service
Aug 30, 2016
May thanks. It was a pleasure hosting you.
Hope to see you again
Kindest regards
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing