“Great Thai food in Amsterdam” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Thai Restaurant Bangkok

Thai Restaurant Bangkok
Reserve with
Thai Restaurant Bangkok is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #982 of 3,725 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Antwerp, Belgium
“Great Thai food in Amsterdam”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

We had a dinner here with four friends, and the food was amazing! We ordered different dishes and they were all really nice. They were quite spicy, even though we asked them non-spicy, so be careful if you ask them really spicy... :-)
We really enjoyed ourselves here, and the prices are not that high, so a great place for an evening out in Amsterdam!

• Visited March 2014

• Indonesian first
London, England
“Very average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

After reading the reviews, we were disappointed with this place.

The decor is pleasant and the tableware quite nice. It is not noisy.

There was nothing exceptional about the food. The Thai salad that we had was not as good as I have had from a small restaurant in rural Suffolk.

The service was polite and pleasant enough but we were refused when we asked for a jug of tap water. This despite the fact that we had ordered a full meal and large beers to accompany it.

I wouldn't go back.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Timotheus
Milan, Italy
“Nice ambience, perfect thai food in the heart of Amsterdam”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

I used to go often to this Thai restaurant in Amsterdam and i love its food, hospitality and ambience. One of the last times during and exhibition I brought there customers from Thailand and they enjoyed and felt home. So I had a the confirmation I was not wrong! A place to be!

2 Thank Gianni Z
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

I just love this place ...great food , specially " Chicken with Cashew " and " Sticky Fish no.70 " with Fried Rice , can't get enough it...great value for money ...I would highly recommend this place for business or personal visit ...

Fredericton, Canada
“May be I picked up the wrong dishes…but...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

Oh, fresh review here.
I was looking for the other Thai restaurant in that street ad was disappointingly closed. So, rather than going back to an Indian restaurant as I really wanted, I compromised with my company and stopped at this one.
Service is fine; kind and competent.
Food is just so plain that I cannot even describe. I did not order soups or curry, and this is my mistake. Just got some noodles. OMG, bad bad bad. The veg ones were just terrible…a block of glued, OGM tasting things…a blob.
Pricy for what I ate…really not something I would replicate.
But again, a curry or a soup would have been a better and more informative testing. So, may be I was just unlucky.

• Visited December 2013