“tasty and spicy”

Thai Restaurant Bangkok
Reserve with
Thai Restaurant Bangkok is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,102 of 3,955 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Milan, Italy
“tasty and spicy”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Ambience is ok, service very good. Food is served quickly and the taste is more than satisfactory. Just a little bit hard to digest.

Visited January 2013

• Indonesian first
Malibu, California
“Real Thai food!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

This restaurant is regarded one the the best Thai restaurants in Amsterdam! There are quite a lot in Amsterdam, so this says a lot. I know Amsterdam very well, have lived most of my life there untill 5 years ago.
The food is very authentic, which i really like.
Excellent menu, you can see your food being prepared in the open kitchen.
The service is nice. Located very close to the Rembrandtsquare, downtown.

• Visited September 2012
Stockholm, Sweden
“Great Thai curries”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed the dinner at this restaurant. The yellow and red Thai curries were very delicious. They also had a good wine selection, plus their in-house wine. The decor was nice & cozy. The waitress was friendly and helpful with suggestions while not being intrusive at all. Overall a good, sumptuous dinner experience.

Naples, Italy
“Meh, not my favorite”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

All I could think about before going to Amsterdam was having Thai food again. We don't get much of that in Italy. Like, none. Bangkok was close to our hotel and with a reservation, we were quickly seated on a busy Sunday night. Our waitress was quick at first and our food showed up pretty quickly. But, I just didn't love it. I ordered the shrimp green curry (because it's normally not very spicy and I can't eat spicy food) and I had to send it back because it was just way too hot for me. I asked for a 1 out of 5 and it came out the same as my husband's chicken dish which he had asked for at a 4.

But I've had better Thai food in Amsterdam and this just wasn't worth the price tag or the actual dish.

Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands
“forget envitonment, eat well”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Ij the heart of Amsterdam, close to the Rembrandsplein, is this Thai restaurant. Pefect food. We enloyed the dinner, every course. Forget about the environment. The restaurant has poor seating and the service is not good either. But as said forget it, because the food is very good.
Reservations are required