“Decent value and good food”
Review of Aneka Rasa

Aneka Rasa
Ranked #344 of 3,806 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Decent value and good food”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We were given a very warm welcome and service was very efficient and friendly even though they were bursting at the seams when we ate there. Like many, we went for the rice table menu which was very tasty and reasonable value. Would return next time I am in Amsterdam.

• Visited May 2013

New York, New York, United States
“What a great feast!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I've always remembered that Amsterdam is one of the best places for Indonesian food...
Well..., I tried Aneka Rasa the other night and it completely delivered on its promise! We ordered the RIJSTTAFEL ANEKA, the rice meal that includes a nice variety of meats and vegetables accompanied by great spices.
This has been absolutely phenomenal!

I will definitely be back!

• Visited September 2013
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Great food”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We stopped by this place for dinner and ordered the Rijsttafel Aneka which is rice accompanied by a variety of non-vegetarian dishes. The food tasted great and had just the right level of spices. Service was excellent. The portions are of a good size and If you order for two, the food is enough for two adults and a pre-teen child.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Paddyboy777
London, United Kingdom
“Tasty and for good value”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

After a lot of walking around Amsterdam we were looking for a decent looking Indonesian restaurant and were not disappointed. Not only were the staff absolutely lovely but the food was really tasty and at a good value.
Me and my fiancée shared a rice table and the food was delicious. I also appreciated the bunch of condiments to step up and step down the spice which (thankfully) they told us which was which. I would happily go back if in Amsterdam again.

Visited January 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Did the job.. But nothing memorable!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Impressive? No, I didn't think so.
Did it di the job? Yes.

Bottom line is that I am not sure what I was expecting of whether the fact that this was my first time at an Indonesian restaurant didn't give me much room for comparison but I can't really say that this was a memorable meal.

I had the vegetarian menu out of which I thought that the cooked Jack fruit was interesting and the green beans with peanut butter too.. However I can't really say much about the rest.
Quick service.