“Good restaurant”

Cuisines: Latin, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centrum
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for an Argentinian steak then you should try this restaurant.
The prices were a little high for the quality of service and the design of the restaurant.
Anyway we had a good meal. I would suggest the gulach soup.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Would let us sit anywhere only next to the door... although restaurant was empty, it was freezing and we couldn't sit there but they were simply rude and mean

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Today, after a long day's walking and shopping I decided to try out an Argentinian Restaurant for lunch along with my friend.

I had the Beef Ribs served with Fries and Salad..

The Ribs were succulent and tasted beyond exception! The fries had an putter crunch but soft n moist from the inside, served with cheese dip n tomato ketchup.
The salad was fresh and acted as a great food palette cleanser.

My friend had the Beef Steak - Medium cooked. The steak easily cut and tasted well! This was accompanied with Fries and fresh Salad.

To live in the Amsterdam experience We made sure to sip some Heineken while enjoying the delicious and large meal!

The restaurant servers were very helpful and made sure to every detail and request.

Overall an 09/10!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 11, 2017

It's a tradition that, on our first night in Amsterdam, we always go to Alberto's. How they do it, I don't know, but this is the best steak I've ever had, apart from the last time I was at Alberto's. The chips / fries are terrific, and the salad is actually lovingly prepared and worth having, not just a few limp lettuce leaves and a cold tomato.

The place has been spruced up inside in recent years and is smarter yet still homely. Get brownie points by asking for the Uruguayan wine. It's excellent, and although recently rebranded an Argentine steak house, it is, and always will be, Uruguayan.

Alberto's has the hallmark of being family run - simple things done well with care and attention. There are plenty of big chain steak houses in Amsterdam (there's one just opposite) - try Alberto's instead. I'm sure you'll be glad you did.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 29, 2017

It would be over thirty years ago when we first discovered Alberto's and whenever we are in town we go there. Tenderloin, chips and salad takes some beating for a good plain steak dinner.Lovely warm bread and olive oil / butter while you wait for the steaks. We go for small steaks and they are more than enough - only order medium / large if you have a really good appetite. The steaks are perfectly cooked to our liking - good wine and great staff. We love Alberto'sand will definitely be back.

Date of visit: April 2017