Escape Room Questomatica, Amsterdam
Open today: 9:30 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing time at Questomatica. Super immersive!

We played both Wake Up! and Arcade Invasion and loved them both so much! The whole experience is so... read more

Reviewed March 14, 2020
saramA1818FG
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Excellent !

One of the best Escape we have done ! The game is really well designed with absolutely no locker... read more

Reviewed March 6, 2020
EstellleL
Grenoble, France

Recommended experiences in and around Amsterdam
from $25.91
from $20.73
from $23.03
from $20.73
1,035 results
All reviews great fun arcade room game master great game a lot of fun unique experience cookies puzzles invasion matilda hints wakeup gamers storyline challenges beginners enthusiasts
Selected filters
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Have done many rooms around the EU, and this was by far one of the most well made rooms i have done! It eas was clean with the props and great fun.

A must do in Amsterdam!!!

Reviewed October 26, 2017

I did the arcade one, this was actually my first escape room ever, and though it was challenging I had so much fun. As a gamer I loved all the references to old arcade games! Everything you do feels relevant and challenging, with fun and quirky puzzles.

Had lots of fun even though no one in our group knew each other beforehand. The game master was really nice too. I’m completely hooked on escape rooms now!

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

I visited with my 12 yr old son to experience our 1st escape room and we were not disappointed. The puzzles were well thought through, challenging and enjoyable.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

If you miss the childhood days when you used to play video games as and when you wanted..then Questomatica has a perfect game for you which you can play while being part of your favourite game itself. This is super fun and we managed to escape in pretty good time! I surely recommend all the escape room enthusiasts to play this game. Have fun and Enjoy!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
QuestomaticaAMS, Public Relations Manager at Escape Room Questomatica, Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Hi Wishwas,

Thank you for your warm review! Congratulations on escaping in good time. We enjoy hearing that the adventure reminded you of childhood fun, that is certainly one of the things we like to achieve with our escape rooms - having people leave everything behind and entering an immersive world where anything can happen.

Keep enjoying those games and escape rooms!

Kind regards,
The Questomatica Team.

Reviewed October 20, 2017

I went to this escaperoom with my parents and sister; for some of us this was the first time and for others it wasn't but everyone really enjoyed it! It's well thought out, really well designed and the absence of keys and combination locks, is a very nice addition.