“I could not believe it”

Rancho Argentinian Grill I
Neighborhood: Centrum
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

1 an Argentinian Steakhouse in Amsterdam
2 we couldn't finish our meals

So after a long day , we chanced upon this restaurant.

Both my son and I are big meat eaters and decided to share one of the large platters, thinking we would be able to fit in a desert as well.

Wrong. It came with chips (son) or baked potato with sour cream. And Salad.

I could not finish my jacket potato and my wife had a good try at it as well. However, she ate none of her own potato.
I could not eat the salad.

I could not finish the chicken ( and although a little dry)
It was as good as the excellent meats.

My wife described her surf and turf as the best.
Sue wants to come back tomorrow.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (578)

Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

For our last evening in Amsterdam we wanted a great meal! We had an awesome meal here! There were six of us so a number of dishes were tried. I loved my sirloin steak, served with salad and my choice of baked potato. Ample portions, tender beef cooked and seasoned right, and a yummy potato. Others were happy with their steaks, chicken and ribs, and chicken fajitas.

Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

The steak was cooked to perfection, and the ribs tasted unreal couldn’t fault it. I would highly recommend this to anyone!!

Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

Stepped in alone, they managed to find a table for me quite quickly despite it was packed with customers.
Had a big piece of Argentinian steak with fries and salad; very succulent meat and cooked to perfection. The cut costed me around 35£ which I've found pretty reasonable considering we are in Central Amsterdam. Service was fast and attentive.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

Good prices for really great meat. Waiter was really fast and friendly. Would recommend. Meat was nicely grilled with a little smokey taste. The barbecue sauce that was served was just delicious.

Date of visit: August 2019
Ranchoamsterdam, Manager at Rancho Argentinian Grill I, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Dear Niko,
Thank you for your kind review!
We hope to see you again, the barbecue sauce will wait for you;)

Team Rancho