Review Highlights

from $97.40
from $67.60
from $147.80
More Info
All reviews escape room great fun story line game master awesome experience a lot of fun puzzles challenging mysteries teambuilding explorer storyline tension blast excitement coin escaped
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I'm an avid player of Escape Games and the Catacombs of Logic Locks are among the best in regards to immersion. The story is well spun and the staff is talented and really good at their job!
And yes, we screamed our fair share

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a really a nice time with all the team I'm working with while escaping the Elizabeth of Lionheart room. The setup was pretty well done and the preparation before entering the room brought us in the right mood. The puzzles were clever and really fun. It's been a perfect way to put in practice team-cooperation skills!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I went to play Elizabeth Lionheart, and we had a blast. The puzzles were very interesting, the storyline realistic, clues to die for - at least for my wife ;), overall it was an amazing escape room experience. Besides a memory picture, we also received a gift for completing a room in time. A very nice touch indeed :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

excellent time was had. Good story line, good variety of puzzles. Excellent host!
A thoroughly entertaining hour.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wow what a experience! When you are n escape fan and you are in Amsterdam visite this room the absolute number ONE of escape in Amsterdam.great showmaster and friendly host in a gruwsome envirement!

Reviewed October 8, 2018

The puzzles are solid, there is not a single puzzle that does not require multiple skills and multiple members...therefore a very team experience, nobody is left idle. I had Meira as a game master, and she was lively and very mysterious....as the game is a murder mystery (with a twist!!!) this set the mood right away. Check out their other games, for instance the catacombs!!!

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

There were 8 of us wanting do an escape room together and this was the only room that we could find that could cope. In fact having 8 was too many really but it kept us entertained for about 90 mins. Lots of puzzles, very well put together

Reviewed September 4, 2018

I went looking for a few escape rooms and I ended up emailing for more info, 5 seconds after just reading their response email i was sold.
We did the catacombs escape room with a group and it was so much fun!
The host was great, the acting was on point, They just make you want to be immersive and that is what matters.
The ambience and surpirises and twists were just great i can't come up with any negatives for this one, it was just great. period. :D
Do not hesitate for this one, JUST DO IT

Reviewed August 23, 2018

I cannot begin to explain how much my time with logic locks enhanced my experience in Amsterdam. This was my first ever escape room and I wasn't too sure what to expect, but I'm so happy I came. Coby (the host) made the experience even more immersive and I cannot think him enough for the fun, laughs and hospitality he provided! The escape room has such a cool back story with twists! GOOD LUCK ADVENTURES! I would recommend a group size of 5 or 6 for this room to really cover all the bases, and if you're visiting dam definitely make this one of the experiences you go to! They also run a horror experience in catacombs under a church near Amsterdam Central, if you have time I'd recommend doing that too!

Reviewed August 11, 2018

I 'm in love... I like escape rooms with a story, good ambient, puzzles what have logic and not Super hard to Get (some escape rooms you need to be pro to crack something without hint).
This One have all of that. I dont like scary scaperoom, this one have amazing suprises, some adrenaline moments and is great. I took 3 of my kids 16,14,11 and my husband (who until yesterday did not like escape rooms) Gread Host, Great why to give Hints I wish i good do it again :)

1  Thank rokygdj