“Maybe the best”

The Dylan
Ranked #904 of 4,003 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: African, French
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I travel a lot and visit many restaurants. This is probably my favorite. The combination of service, wines, food is excellent. It also has a distinct and different touch on the food, not main stream. "Test Diner"

1  Thank Testdiner
There are newer reviews for The Dylan

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Enjoyed a fantastic late lunch --or early dinner--here on a Sunday to break up long day of wandering this lovely City on a girlfriends weekend. Goat cheese ravioli one of the best ever, halibut and barley was perfect, the salad they made to order for us was delicious, ... the bread the pie, the coffees were all in fact wonderful. Service friendly, room cozy, crowd in adjoining lounge was sweet--happy families gathering. Great place to stop and eat great food.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I found it a strange place. I was in a group of 11 and we only had a choice of 2 starters, 2 main and 2 sweets. One of the sweets was cheese. I had fish the night before and the main course options were fish or chicken. I chose chicken and regretted it. The food was bland and one of my chicken pieces was bloody - not something I will eat. Service was very slow. I will not go back to nor will I recommend it.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Want to get away from all the buzz in the city? Head to The Dylan Hotel and more precisely it's restaurant. Situated at the famous Keizersgracht in the so called 'Grachtengordel' (Canal district).

The restaurant serves food outside on the courtyard when the weather is good. Inside the atmosphere is also very pleasant and exclusive: have a drink at the fireplace and go for your lunch (or dinner) inside the restaurant.

Small but decent menu. Top quality ingredients. Impressive wine list available.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

The rooms and staff at the Dylan are truly from the top drawer. Uniquely designed, yet homely our room was flawless. The staff anticipated our needs and offered discreet first class services when needed. Genuinely top end venue, with a nice bar too. Worth saving up for! Thanks to everyone there for a great stay.