“Really lovely place great food and cocktails” 4 of 5 stars

Rose's Cantina
Ranked #1,178 of 3,332 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Mexican, South American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Really lovely place great food and cocktails”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

I went to this restaurand my second night in Amsterdam and it was really busy(it was saturday night) , and I tried my luck to get a table and it was after 9pm and the manager said no problem and after 5 minutes we got our table and I've said that I had the Amsterdam card so if we could get a special menus and discount and the guy said that are not in that offer anymore since the start of 2013 and after noticed that we were a bit dissappointed he offered us a 15% and we were so happy about it!!! So we order some tortillas and I had the burger and my girlfriend a lamb that was perfectly cooked ( I am a Chef) and we really enjoyed the time in there so def I will back here in my next visit to Amsterdam.

• Visited November 2013

• Greek first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Quick meal and cocktail before the movie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

A colleague of mine recommended Rose's Cantina. I went her with a friend for a quick bite before visiting the movie. The staff was very friendly, took our coats and helped us quickly since we had to catch a movie.

We shared a plate of nachos and ordered the burger and enchilada, we both enjoyed the food. I also really enjoyed the Old Fashioned Whisky Cocktail that I ordered, it was a little piece of art and tasted like it should. Good to find out that there still are some restaurants that know how to prepare cocktails.

1 Thank kfbkrebbers
Abu Dhabi
“great food and drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

My friends and I went for dinner after NYD, the food is delicious - make sure you are hungry because there is a lot to eat! the margaritas are excellent!! But the service was slow and though the staff is friendly but they kept forgetting our order

• 4 of 5 stars
“Excellent service, friendly atmosphere, very cosmopolitan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I've been there last week after NYD , and i ve got impressed about cocktails and Food. The lounge upstairs was very cosy and everyone spoke English . Service was impeccable . As soon as i come back to Amsterdam , no doubt I m going to visit them again.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Only go if you are REALLY hungry...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I don't eat little.. I eat quite a lot. I pride myself on being able to eat 18 hot wings by myself... and still the enchilada at Rose's beat me. It is brilliant in taste, however definitely for those with bigger appetite :-) Additionally, the margaritas are quite excellent, and service pleasant.
I would say it's a bit expensive, however taking into consideration the location, the quality of food and the amazing service - it is definitely worth a visit!