“Good food, for lunch”
Review of Lust - CLOSED

Lust
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Description: Restaurant Lust is an all day round place that serves PURE GOOD FOOD in a trendy atmosphere. The lunch menu offers a great variety in sandwiches, salads, burgers and shakes. At night the place transforms to a more classy restaurant with nice wines and good service. The dinner menu is international, inspired by Mediterranean cuisine. For just a salad or an extensive night of dinning, Lust is a place to be.
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Very centrally located, with a clear style, this place is very good for a "not-so-quick" lunch (service is not ultrafast, although it fits the overall feeling of the place and Amsterdam in general, and waiters are very kind). Food is good and very reasonably priced.

If you are around the 9 straatjes, I would recommend for a stop.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

This place was recommended by our hotel. Visited twice and was most impressed. Club sandwiches are Championship league! Friendly fast service and a great place ( on a sunny day ) to people watch.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I sat out front to enjoy the afternoon sunshine - great spot to people watch. Waitresses were all really nice. I ordered the cheese and it was a varied selection of three - one was orange and was 'crumble crumble' in english - I can't pronouce it how she said it. Very good white wine too.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Having walked around half of Amsterdam, we were getting hot and bothered until we came across this establishment, so decided to go in, if only for a drink. Although the service was a little slow, we decided to order a panini each, and it was well worth the wait. The staff seemed very friendly too.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Chanced on this restaurant on our last night in Amsterdam and what a nice feast it was we had to round off our holiday. Ordered beef steak. My friend ordered chicken with risotto. The steak was juicy and substantial. The chicken and risotto was out of this world!!! Chicken was succulent, well marinated and the risotto tasted so good I kept helping myself to my friend's food. The waitress serving us was helpful, cheerful and such a joy to talk to. Kudos for a fab gastronomical experience.