“Cosy cafe with home made food!”
Review of Letting

Letting
Ranked #894 of 4,361 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

Lovely breakfast place. Small place (6 tables) but people come and go quite frequently. Located in Joordan which is relaxed and arty in the vibe. Recommended!

Reviewed January 8, 2012

I've been to Letting many many times and always had a great experience with either breakfast or lunch. The ladies were always very friendly and chatty. It seems they have recently changed owners and staff. The food is still decent and it remains a good place for breakfast but the service was a bit of let down last time. Not sure if I'll be back as often as I used to visit.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Great atmosphere, very good pancake and above standard uitsmijter.

Reviewed December 4, 2011

We went to this place based on reviews from the internet- not even listed in my travel books or iphone applications- so we were lucky to find it! Walking distance from where we were staying (NH Grand Kr.) Initially we got there around 10am and no one was inside! I was a bit worried - thinking there needs to be a crowd to be known as "good food"- but my boyfriend said we should eat there anyway. I am glad we did! Great coffee, fresh squeezed orange juice and great home-style service and food. I got the eggs/bacon and he got the pancakes. We shared the Dutch sweet cakes (pancakes) which are a bit like french toast but way more amazing and probably more fattening? :) We were totally full and had food left over and paid total 27.50 Euro for our bill. My boyfriend wanted to go back every day (We also tried Cafe Luxemburg - great scene but horrible food).
Enjoy it event if it is not crowded! :)

Reviewed November 18, 2011

We just had coffee (which was great) but the food looked amazing, and so did their cakes. The prices are not too high, average. The service is wonderful, very pleasant atmosphere. Good place for a coffee break or a lunch!