2,311 results
All reviews tram stop city centre great hotel premier hotel best western premier coffee machine central station number tram modern hotel corner room travel card day pass tram takes rain shower public transport per day mini bar
Reviewed August 15, 2015 via mobile

I stayed there 6 nights, first ı booked for 5 nıghts and after arrive there, decided to stay one more night and staff helped me about it. Firstly, location is great, it is not far to centre, by tram only 15 minutes. The area of hotel is quiet and suıtable for to bike :) you can rent it from hotel. I stayed ın a room for two people and it was big and have everything which ı can need but the best thing was ıron and ıron desk!:) only negative thing, the sheets were not so clean and they did not change it for 6 days. But not a big problem.finally please stay at this hotel !

Stayed: August 2015, traveled solo
2  Thank alessia r
Reviewed August 15, 2015 via mobile

Stopped for 2 nights with the family, we didn't want to stay in the city centre so this hotel was perfect. There is a tram station right outside the hotel so getting in and out of the city centre was easy. The hotel itself was nice and clean and the staff were very helpful.The only down side was there was no bar, but this was due to the hotel being new.
This will be our go to hotel the next time we are in Amsterdam.Cant praise this hotel enough.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Darren M
Reviewed August 14, 2015 via mobile

This hotel is modern, spotlessly clean and very well maintained. They offer a secure locked car park at 15 euro a day, the tram to the city centre stops directly outside and runs frequently. The rooms are impressive, beautifully decorated with huge soft beds and plenty of fluffy pillows. Nice coffee facilities in the room and powerful rainforest shower. The final touch for me was total blackout blinds, can't remember the last time I slept so well - or late! Woke up feeling very refreshed.
Staff very friendly and helpful. Didn't try the breakfast as we'd already seen a cafe 2 stops away on the tram that looked nice.
Excellent hotel, haven't got a bad word to say about it.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2015

booked into this hotel for a couple of days doing a swift trip to Amsterdam .I was a bit apprehensive after a couple of less than effusive reviews . Well was I pleasantly surprised .easy to reach via tram (didn't use the metro no need to tram stop right outside the hotel.
Swiftest check in for a very long time , got an up grade always nice , as was the front of house staff smile .Room was lovely , great views , comfortable space with a big comfortable bed , Happy to find a Nespresso machine (just like home) black out curtains so lovely dark room .Free wifi and easy to charge outlets for our phones /camera/ipads .Loved the monsoon shower (see comment on coffee machine )
Shame that the hotel was still awaiting a licence for alcohol, so we had dinner out .
And found some super places to eat just down the road .
Breakfast was good , fresh orange juice, yoghurt , just two features
Will I stay there again ?Oh yes was too slow to book tickets for the Van gogh museum ...so will have to go back ...and I will be staying there ...nice location, great hotel , reasonable price ...be silly not to

Breakfast was good ,an

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2015 via mobile

The holtel is sooooo good. My stay there was amazing. The reception team in the afternoon in the day of my arrival was a little confuse. because My reservation was not in the Right name. Passed this first problem. The cleaning lady didt take of during 2 days the garbage from the roon. Other think bad was. i forgot my jacket in my roon. The cameras of the hotel can see that i get into my roon with my jacket. By the way. i made my check out. Leave my thinks in the loker and go for some lunch before go to the airport. So in this short time my jacket was not found it. Mistery or not. I had one Jacket stoled in the Hotel. The Amazing in this hotel are the roons and the lovely receptionist Joana. So adorable. And also the guys form the night to are very kind and help us in all we need. even a taxi at 3 am

Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends