Bed and Breakfast Gallery
citizenM Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$145
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel The Exchange(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$211
$179
Agoda.com
XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
Lloyd Hotel(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$120
$101
  • Restaurant
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$167
$144
  • Restaurant
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$225
$144
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$141
$123
Volkshotel(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$114
$101
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 22, 2012

If you're like me, you've spent weeks looking at hundreds of apartmenst on a dozen different websites trying to find the perfect one. This was our first trip to Amsterdam and I was looking for charm, location and peace of mind with the rental process. I've got to say that Susan, the owner, goes that extra mile and she was the reason I finally selected City Calm 2. I never regretted it for a second.
When we first arrived Susan met us at the apartment with a city map and spent 30 minutes pointing out attractions and some really good restaurants.She gave us information about the city, tipping, bicycle traffic and even made arrangements for a taxi to take us to the airport on departure. On the morning we left she even met us to thank us for the booking. That's everything I was looking for!
Now, as for the apartment....it's absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Susan has supplied the apartment with everything you could possibly need. I couldn't stop myself from looking out all the windows at buildings I had only seen in magazines. The building is in a quiet residential area, one over from a canal. It was by far my favorite apartment during our 2 week trek through Europe.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ItReality
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I had a wonderful time staying at the B and B Gallery. Susan was so attentive to details, full of information and happy to accommodate her guests in every way. I had some of the most luxurious and restful nights sleeping in her guest bedroom, on one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on. The breakfasts were delicious and so filling. Susan has wonderful tales to tell and takes a great interest in her guests - you would be lucky to stay here when visiting Amsterdam.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 3, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this great B&B for a short weekend trip to Amsterdam after trying to get reservations elsewhere that were fully booked. Susan was friendly and very knowledgeable and the suite where we stayed gave of the feeling of actually living in Amsterdam instead of the impersonal feeling one gets from a hotel. The room is on the small side and the stairs are steep but we did not mind that. The location cannot be beat and the breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I stayed twice with a couple of friends at the canal house. Everything abut the stay was top notch, from the ease of booking, warm reception and sparkling cleaniness of the property, to the large and warm rooms, the perfect canalside location smack in the center of town, and the great canal view from the living room windows.
This is better than any hotel stay in Amsterdam can offer, and I highly recommend it. perfect for up to 6 people (there are 3 large bedrooms) and great value for money.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank TLV72
Reviewed November 10, 2011

My husband and I loved the B&B Gallery. The location was perfect (near Central Station and the canals), the apartmentwas well decorated and Susan was a really gracious host. When we visit Amsterdam in the future, we will most definitely stay in B&B Gallery again. Highly recommended! :-)

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple