WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Another fantastic stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bed and Breakfast Gallery

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Bed and Breakfast Gallery
Ranked #159 of 330 Amsterdam B&B and Inns
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Another fantastic stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

I was looking for a last minute accomodation and Susan responded quickly with a fantastic offer. It was great coming back to the canal house, and everything about the stay was as great as I remebered from last time - from Franklin's friendly reception, the immaculate state of the house, the outstanding canal view, and of course the great location. Don't bother looking elsewhere, this is the ideal place to stay in Amsterdam.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Business
Winston, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

If you're like me, you've spent weeks looking at hundreds of apartmenst on a dozen different websites trying to find the perfect one. This was our first trip to Amsterdam and I was looking for charm, location and peace of mind with the rental process. I've got to say that Susan, the owner, goes that extra mile and she was the reason I finally selected City Calm 2. I never regretted it for a second.
When we first arrived Susan met us at the apartment with a city map and spent 30 minutes pointing out attractions and some really good restaurants.She gave us information about the city, tipping, bicycle traffic and even made arrangements for a taxi to take us to the airport on departure. On the morning we left she even met us to thank us for the booking. That's everything I was looking for!
Now, as for the apartment....it's absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Susan has supplied the apartment with everything you could possibly need. I couldn't stop myself from looking out all the windows at buildings I had only seen in magazines. The building is in a quiet residential area, one over from a canal. It was by far my favorite apartment during our 2 week trek through Europe.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ItReality
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2012

I had a wonderful time staying at the B and B Gallery. Susan was so attentive to details, full of information and happy to accommodate her guests in every way. I had some of the most luxurious and restful nights sleeping in her guest bedroom, on one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on. The breakfasts were delicious and so filling. Susan has wonderful tales to tell and takes a great interest in her guests - you would be lucky to stay here when visiting Amsterdam.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Shanghai Region, China
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this great B&B for a short weekend trip to Amsterdam after trying to get reservations elsewhere that were fully booked. Susan was friendly and very knowledgeable and the suite where we stayed gave of the feeling of actually living in Amsterdam instead of the impersonal feeling one gets from a hotel. The room is on the small side and the stairs are steep but we did not mind that. The location cannot be beat and the breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2012

I stayed twice with a couple of friends at the canal house. Everything abut the stay was top notch, from the ease of booking, warm reception and sparkling cleaniness of the property, to the large and warm rooms, the perfect canalside location smack in the center of town, and the great canal view from the living room windows.
This is better than any hotel stay in Amsterdam can offer, and I highly recommend it. perfect for up to 6 people (there are 3 large bedrooms) and great value for money.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank TLV72
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2011

My husband and I loved the B&B Gallery. The location was perfect (near Central Station and the canals), the apartmentwas well decorated and Susan was a really gracious host. When we visit Amsterdam in the future, we will most definitely stay in B&B Gallery again. Highly recommended! :-)

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2011

My husband and I stayed in the Canalside Charm apartment run by the Bed and Breakfast Gallery for a long weekend in August 2011. It is in an amazing location in the "Nine Streets" area... walking distance to everything! We got there easily by train and then tram from the airport with great directions from BNB. The apartment is spacious and provides a lot of home away from home comfort with little things already on hand such as coffee, sugar, butter, and other condiments/spices/etc. and it is in easy walking distance to a grocery store if you need anything else. I was concerned about the "open" bathroom floor plan, but it was not an issue at all. It is self-contained enough with a big curtain to close things off and it does not make the whole room humid after a shower which was my concern. One thing of note is that the apartment is located above a cafe which can be noisy at times, but is only open for lunch and breakfast so it was not really a problem for us.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple