Open today: 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM

from $11.50
from $46.10
from $18.40
1,662 results
All reviews free cocktail self guided tour interactive tour van gogh museum fun experience own pace worth a visit interesting museum liqueur euros workshop video heineken dutch
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Generally speaking it was a good wee tour about a brand I previously didn’t know much about, but my overall experience wasn’t that great. A self guided Wi-fi audio tour is included in the ticket price which ordinarily would be great...but Wi-fi problems at the venue meant some parts didn’t work during my tour. The sensory booth (which at first wasn’t working) was a bit random and I didn’t see the point personally - there is so much they could do with it to enhance the sensory experience and doesn’t seem to quite fit in with the rest of the tour. Maybe I just didn’t get it.

Afterwards there are bottles to smell and guess the scents/flavours, that was fun, the next two rooms had more to smell but by then I was a little over it....there were a lot of bottles overall!

The process of getting your cocktail at the end could be a bit improved. There are three machines where you can flick through cocktails, select the one you want and print out the recipe and stand in the queue for the bartender. Most people were there in twos so three machines meant someone was waiting or doubled up with their friend / partner....and when it was my turn the machine hit an error when attempting to print. Then with it being cocktails and still part of the experience the queue at the bar took a while. But when you got them the cocktails were good.

During the tour the team were great. They were all very friendly and they helped out with a headset issue and came to find us with the sensory booths were fixed. So thanks to those guys.

It’s was good to have done it but I’m unlikely to be a repeat customer.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Loved the tour. The green sea panther is a must! Ellen bartender is amazing. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Honestly, I only attended the tour because I was in the area attending another event and had some time to wait for the event to begin. However, after the tour began, I quickly became fascinated with the story of Gin.
The free tasting at the end was also nice and tasted a selection I would not ordinarily order in a nightclub.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Great fun. Very interesting and informative. Enjoyed the cocktails included. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I had a great experience. Everything very well set up, a wifi guide that explains what is in each room, a multitude of flavors, movies and cherry on the cake were the beverages at the end of the tour.

Thank Cristina Lavini... R
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A self-guided tour through the history and present of the Bols, the famous liquor distillery. The tour relies on senses, and not just the taste but also sight, touch, smell and sound (some problems with the smells, though, some of them did not smell). The history of the brand is adequately presented. Not too much, which is good since this is not a museum. Regular ticket cost 16 euros including one cocktail. I took the 19 euro premium ticket with a gift (Bols’ advertisment plate) and a 10 % discount in the gift shop. The discount covered also the spirits sold in the shop. I recommend the premium. The tour was not at all crowded, but there are lines to the cocktail bar counter. Make your choice of the cocktail before entering the line. Use the wall screens in the previous room.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We turned up much too early as it’s didn’t open until 1300 on Sunday. For €16 you get an audio tour and a cocktail which we thought was good value (although regret not paying the €3 extra to include a 10% discount in the shop).

The audio tour was well done and the interaction with the senses with the exhibits was really good. It had the right level of detail for me to keep the attention throughout. The cocktails were great too!

Loved it!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This tour is uniquely laid out, detailing the history of cocktails, smells of all the different flavors, and tastes (ending with a free cocktail). We didn’t spend much time here. It’s cool to see once, but wouldn’t be a repeat visit for us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The tour takes you on a sensual adventure looking at the smell, taste, look and feel of the ingredients. At the end of the tour we were presented with free drink options- a cocktail made by the bar tender for you or you could make your own following the recipe you selected. We made or own and had so much fun we decided to enrol on the cocktail making class. This was €15 for half an hour but included two free cocktails that you make as well as the staff that ran the session gave us a shot too. Definitely worth the money, so much fun and would definitely go back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was somewhat sceptical about visiting this attraction as it falls outside my normal fare of galleries and museums, however I do like cocktails and being close to our hotel with a couple hours to kill before dinner, after a very tiring day, thought it might be amusing. What an experience, I was both shaken and stirred! The history, definitely not dry, the heady aromas and technology were "intoxicating". I'm so pleased that I decided to visit and recommend it highly.