Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
Hotel Zwanenburg(Zwanenburg)
2,456 results
All reviewsfree shuttleshuttle servicean overnight staybusiness hotelexecutive roomnice hoteltram stationshort staypublic transportationmin walkschipholcityklmeurossaunaconferenceplug
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We arrived on an overnight flight and catching the shuttle bus was easy. On our arrival, our room was ready, it was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and efficient The shower was excellent, lots of hot water and good water pressure. We ate the 'express breakfast' as we didn't want a full buffet.
That night we went to Victor's for dinner. I would have preferred a less formal restaurant and less pricy but the food was good. Due to the location of the hotel, there is nowhere else to eat close by. The next morning we ate the breakfast buffet, which had ample selection and people constantly refilling the food.
The shuttle back to the airport was good, make sure you reserve your spot as it can be busy!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
MArlman, General Manager at Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Dear Judi K,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

I want to thank you as well for all your nice comments that you have shared about our hotel. Your comment about our shuttle service is very much appreciated and it is good to hear that you could catch the shuttle bus easy. As well it is great to hear that you felt welcome at our hotel and that our staff was friendly and efficient, while this is where we always strive for as hotel.

Thank you for your review and comments, we look forward welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

A nice place for a corp seminar ir a short stayover. Okay kitchen, average sauna (was suddenly out of order one evening). A free shuttle to airport available. But is far far away from A'dam city centre

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
MArlman, General Manager at Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear Artemy,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

First of all I also want to thank you for your comment about that our hotel is a nice place for a corporate seminar or a short stay-over. Furthermore I also want to thank you for the comment about the kitchen and sauna. Normally the wellness is opened until midnight, as well as the sauna. My apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you during your stay.

Thank you for your comments and we look forward welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Had the opportunity to stay there on a business trip for one night. The hotel is in a quiet business area not far away from the airport. Large parking facility. Welcome desk is fine, rooms are clean and. This is cabled internet but no wifi in the room ( no MAC sorry....annoying)...wifi only on public space for free....Restaurant food was ok, great breakfast as well...and bar is a pleasant place. this airport hotel is easy to access and brings a great value for money. Service was really nice and courteous.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
MArlman, General Manager at Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear mannecker,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

First of all I also want to thank you for your nice comments about the service of our staff and the response that the hotel visit in combination with the easy access was a great value for your money. I have shared these nice comments with my staff and they really appreciated it. In regards to your feedback about the cabled internet I would like to share with you that we are currently looking at several options with different companies to improve this service to wireless internet.

Furthermore it has been a pleasure to welcome you and we look forward seeing you again at Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport or at one of our affiliated hotels when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

The shuttle buses run only every half an hour. After waiting outside the airport for 25 minutes, the shuttle arrived but simply sailed past without stopping. Catching a taxi was expensive and unpopular with the taxi driver. Once at the hotel, the staff were attentive and the room basic but pleasant. The best surprise was the restaurant where I was served excellent quality food by friendly staff. Overall a good experience and at a very reasonable price, however I would hesitate to stay again becasue of the shuttle bus issue.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Robby007

Dear Robby007,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I am happy to read that you liked your stay at Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport and the service of our staff.

I am very sorry that the shuttle bus didn’t stop at the bus stop, there is a possibility that our shuttle bus stopped some meters before the actual bus stop and that he did not notice more waiting guests. Normally our shuttle bus driver stops at the bus stop to make sure all guests that need to be transferred to our hotel are picked up. However this may not happen, therefore again my sincere apologies and I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you during your travel.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I chose this hotel for my last night stay in Amsterdam before flying back home the next day. The transit from the Schiphol airport shuttle bus pick up to the hotel is so breeze and easy that it was not a hassle at all to get the shuttle transfer to the hotel. Moreover, the shuttle bus is spacious with a dedicated baggage space for you to load your luggage conveniently at the back of the bus and definitely not forgetting the helpful shuttle driver who took around 10 minutes to get us from airport to the hotel.

My check in at the hotel reception was a breeze and before I knew it, I was feeling comfortable in my room! The room is neat, tidy and clean! The bed was very comfortable that I had my good night sleep. The breakfast was a wide variety of food and tasted real good!

The shuttle transfers between the hotel and airport is so convenient that I don't need to wait more than 20 minutes for the bus!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear AlexKhoo,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to read that you liked your stay at Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport and that you found it comfortable. It is also great to read that you are very positive about our shuttle bus service, the check-in at the front desk and the room.

It has been a pleasure to welcome you and we look forward seeing you again at Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport or at one of our affiliated hotels when your travels bring you back to the area!