I spent here over 1 month in autumn 2011 on a business trip. Park Plaza is a large hotel, which is (I presume) chiefly designated for travellers arriving at Schiphol and attendees of conferences hosted at hotel premises. I was basically very satisfied with high level of service and decent accommodation quality, however I must say certain furrniture were screaming for rejuvenation. I found variety of breakfest sufficient for me (I didn't get tired of it even though I must have had it more than 30 times!). Park Plaza is capable of receiving hundreds of guests so you must be prepared for some commotion happening in the lobby during their busy period. Although the hotel makes a reasonably good impression, I wouldn't recommend it to those who are planning to commute to Amsterdam on a daily basis. One option is to take a walk to the nearest tram station (10 minutes walk) and then approx. 45 minutes ride before it gets you to the city centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport is strategically located close to the A9, a 10-minute drive from Schiphol Airport and Amsterdam centre. The hotel offers a private shuttle service. Pick-up from the airport is free of charge, return is at a fee.The hotel offers comfortable rooms, a stylish bar and restaurant, a mini-gym and a wellness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport Hotel Amsterdam
- Holiday Inn Amsterdam Schiphol
- Amsterdam Holiday Inn