I stayed there for almost 9 nights with 5 other guys in a room also the dinner and breakfast was included. There are lot of problems I can think about:
1. Wifi is very slow and does not work in room.
2. Always repeated the dinner on second day and used old stuff.
3. Never cleaned the room in those 9 days of my stay there.
4. Wash basin is a part of room and no one could relax at all.
5. The wash room and shower room were separated but with out any insulation inside the wall so the noise was really terrible and no cross ventilation in the room.
6. Shower water pops out in the room and no one fixed it.
7. All the people are very proud of themselves and they don't help you much.
8. Very little performance from their side and its really expensive to live on the outskirts of amsterdam.
I am not being paid to write all these problem but I am honest with you. They are getting some awards from some websites and its really pathetic to see how the hostel really functions and they were making some kind of movie of their hostel to promote it but it really sucks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the biggest hostels in Amsterdam is located in the lovely Indische Buurt! Just fifteen minutes away from the city centre you will find everything you need in this area! Join our happy hour in the bar, enjoy your breakfast, lunch or diner in our restaurant or ask reception for directions or for our presale tickets! We are proud to be rewarded the Ecolabel for environment friendly measurements we have taken over the past few years! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stayokay Hostel Amsterdam Zeeburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg Hotel Amsterdam