XO Hotels Blue Tower
  • Breakfast included
$334
$223
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $277/night.

Lloyd Hotel(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$124
$88
Ambassade Hotel(Amsterdam)
$166
$153
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $266/night.

Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
$332
The Toren(Amsterdam)
$492
1,983 results
All reviewscity centrebos en lommerpleindam squaretram or buspublic transportnice hotelcentral stationresidential areatakes about minuteshotel is locatedtriple roomnice bathroomvisit amsterdameurosstopstoiletries
Reviewed March 12, 2014

The hotel was close to a mini market like. A lidl shop so affordable and a shopping centre within a few feet of the door ideal for any essentials or cheap beer or wine as the city prices are high. Transport was a stones throw away and links ran to all landmarks all day and night great base breakfast was superb only thing missing was sausages from the English breakfast every food taste catered for and as much as required .a kit for hair,shower gel shoe shine shower cap etc all provided as well as tea and coffee facilities in room an essential to myself all clean and tidy and well presented , a small holder for tea bag or spoon would have been ideal to keep surface tidier I'm impressed , what made this holiday special apart from amsterdam itself .WERE THE STAFF NOTHING WAS TO MUCH TROUBLE def coming back x only criticism no mattress protector which suprised me immaculate rooms helpful staff well done great western mattress was clean but could have done with topper and protector as mattress pattern was raised and could feel it

Room Tip: We had 7 floor right side could hear trams sometimes didn't affect us no problems at all
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I stayed here for two nights with my boyfriend. About 20 minutes via train or bus from the centre and not much within walking distance except odd shops KFC etc. It wasn’t really close enough to pop back to for a nap or if you forget anything. I personally wouldn't stay for any longer than two nights, mainly because it wasn’t a very central base. It was clean, the only fault I can mention is although it was a super king bed, the duvet was only big enough to cover the top, none was overhanging so it was too small to cover both of us comfortably. I know it sounds nit picking but imagine two people in a double bed with only a single quilt! Unfortunately we didn’t realise until we got into bed the first night, and dashed out early the next morning to make the most of our time in Amsterdam so we didn't bother to mention it to reception until check out, although I wish I had as it made for an uncomfortable night and the receptionists was helpful and I think they would have changed the duvet if we had asked.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 8, 2014

This was a great little hotel, very convenient for where I needed to be and good value. The staff at reception were very helpful and breakfast (which wasn't included) was very nice. My only complaint is having to think of 200 characters to say about it. Basically, no news should be considered good news!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 7, 2014

My husband and I and 2 friends have just returned from 4 nights staying in this very pleasant hotel.
The staff are extremely friendly and professional and the breakfasts are "to die for". Plenty of selection both hot and cold the breakfasts are substantial and great value. The hotel is extremely clean and the public areas are immaculate.

Transport I.e. Tram/bus pass the back door of the hotel and run every 10 minutes to Dam Square and all the other major attractions. It takes only 12 minutes to get to the centre of Amsterdam.
All in all a great hotel and good value for money.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Stayed here and I had a great time. I find the hotel to be very clean, Rooms are great. The bathrooms are lovely. Front desk staff warm and friend and they were very helpful giving information on how to get around Amsterdam. The Lifts there are very small tho, if you are cloausterphopic you will not enjoy a ride on one of them with 10 people. I believe that was the max amount allowed but with 5 you feel like you are squeezing already. The price was right for the location. Its just a day pass or a 2 hours tickets to get you into town and then the rest is up to you for fun. You also pay $10 for breakfast, buffet style. Not bad, I would recommend it. Enjoyed Dam Square which was about 20 minutes ride.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends