Hotel Cafe Corner House
$278
$256
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Van Gogh(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$177
$85
Hostelworld.com
All reviewsdam squareno liftgreat locationsteep stairslast minute bookingshort walk from the train stationquad roomstayed here for one nightfamily roomgreat showerbar downstairsboiled eggscentral hotelbreakfast includedhotel roomfive minute walkdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed March 29, 2014

after reading some of the bad reviews I was dreading it, im pleased to say the bad reviews are nonsense,. upon arrival we were greated by a very friendly lady who booked us in, took payment and apologised as the hotel was currently under renovation and if their was any issues to notify her. we satayed in room 11 (the sunshine room) it was on the fourth floor and the stairs were pretty killer but the room was lovely, clean spacious and well ventilated, had lovely ceiling beams. I couldnt fault it. and the location is perfect, I woukd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 12, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed March 1, 2014

A real gem, the location is spot on for the station, the sites and center of town. The laid back charming girls that wolr here were a real treat where customer service had a smile from start to finish, we popped in out of the cold for a quick beer and will make sure that it's visited again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

After walking around trying to shed our hangovers, we stumbled across this gem, one of the most reasonably priced places we came across, very chilled (and very importantly warm) cafe. Really recommend coming to this place if you want to get away from the hustle for a little bit

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights while in amsterdam. The staff were extremely friendly, laid back and helpful. When I first booked it, I saw it was only 1/2 star. I feared the worst but couldn't believe how lovely it was. Room was a good size and I was sharing with my father. Bathroom was stunning, was actually a very chic wet room. Food in the cafe downstairs was very good and reasonably priced compared to the most of Amsterdam. Hotel was a stones throw from Dam square and transport was abundant on your doorstep. I would definately stay here again. It is currently being renovated, which is why I think the room was so nice. Only downside was being woken at 9am by builders working on the rooms downstairs. If you are looking for somewhere at a good price to stay while still being nice and clean, then this is the hotel for you.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends