“Very rich and sweet”

Van Stapele Koekmakerij
Ranked #1 of 331 Shopping in Amsterdam
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

It's easy to walk by this tiny place. It's clear that the cookies are made with care. My group found them too sweet and gooey for our tastes. However, most chocoholics will like them. As a point of reference, they are much sweeter than your typical warm chocolate cake.

2  Thank 2teens

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Well, my wife and I ventured into this bakery and had one of the best chocolate cookies we have ever had. Definitely a dangerous place to enter if you're on a diet or were just in a Amsterdam coffeeshop. NO COMPLAINTS HERE!!

1  Thank mikeycee0630
Reviewed July 11, 2014

They only sell one kind of cookie and coffee but that's enough honestly. The atmosphere is great and the girls are really nice. You should visit it if you have the time, but it's not the best cookie I've ever tasted and the location may be a bit hard to find

1  Thank Frank_Abagnale7
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

The best cookie I have ever tasted. I would recommend you to buy a box at least, I regret not doing so.
(seriously the best cookie ever)

1  Thank Maria Clara M
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Without a doubt the best cookie I have ever had. Fesh out of the oven every thirty minutes. My husband and I went to buy a cookie every single day of our trip!

1  Thank Lucyh1376