“Real special coffee bar! ”
Review of La Purete Coffee

La Purete Coffee
Ranked #39 of 164 Coffee & Tea in Amsterdam
Cuisines: International, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Description: Welcome to La Purete coffee shop in Amsterdam ! At La Purete coffee , our guests can choose from between 2 different coffee beans * The honey process organic coffee bean * 100% organic Arabica coffee bean From natural with 50 flavours of biological tea, to natural and particularly healthy cold drink products . Alongside, we also offer Breakfast - Lunch - Sandwiches, as well as delicious homemade carrot cake , organic apple pie, lemon cheese cake , Ny cheese cake , red velvet cake , muffin and more for you to enjoy . With kind regards La Purete coffee company
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

If you have never tasted Vietnamese coffee or tea, visit La Purete! Great service, handmade sandwiches and cakes! All true organic.

1  Thank Ralph v

Reviewed July 14, 2014

This was just round the corner from our hotel and I wish had discovered it earlier in our trip! Lovely flat white and fantastic apple cake.

2  Thank tyrwhittali
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

I stepped in looking for lunch. But I discovered way more. A wide variety of coffees, teas, sweets and sandwiches are for the choosing. Lovely atmosphere with high chairs facing the window and an upper floor for tête-à-têtes. Very friendly owner. Superb coffee. I'll be back!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

A bit expensive perhaps but good coffee quality: I had both espresso and cappuccino. Friendly personnel who can help also in providing cups for coffee to go - pity that they did not have sugar sticks to bring with me...and so I had to take the sweeteners.

3  Thank Giuseppe G
Reviewed May 14, 2014

A place of refuge, since my work place around the corner doesn't offer any good coffee. Usually I go for the Vietnamese slow coffee (honey process beans) with condensed milk. It takes a while to sift (hence the name) but is delicious and strong like an espresso. Carrot cake here is good too. The owner takes her coffee seriously and is both charming and funny.

1  Thank SveNRG