First experience with Qbic Hotel.
Normaly I use Ibis & Novotel, but Qbic was 100 cheaper ...
So, I said let's try. A little bit small than a Novotel room, but enough for your needs.
Great for young couple (but not really recommanded for us - 45yo)
Very sympatic people at the reception.
They try to help everytime you need.
I removed 2 stars for what we don't like :
- Hotel is 100€ cheaper than Novotel, but you have to
pay 25,00€/24h for WTC Parking. That's very expensive !
- No toilet door. That's really wierde.
If you travel with friends, do we have to share smells too ?
- Impossible to open windows to have some fresh air
- Impossible to change airco (no command)
- Flat & small pillows
- Small & old flat screen
Not sure we will renew the Qbic Hotel Experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Qbic Hotels, 'Cheap Chic & No Frills'. If you are a budget conscious traveler and you are looking for fun, sassy and efficient discount hotel accommodation. It is also close to schiphol airport making it an Amsterdam airport hotel as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Qbic Hotel Amsterdam WTC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qbic Hotel Amsterdam