Qbic Hotel Amsterdam WTC
  • Room Service
$292
$180
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $217/night.

$274
Lloyd Hotel(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$68
$57
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
$264
$204
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

Ambassade Hotel(Amsterdam)
The Toren(Amsterdam)
$318
$251
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $292/night.

1,844 results
All reviewszuid stationworld tradecity centrebusiness districtmood lightingtrain stopschiphol airporttransport linkscool hoteltram numbershort stayreception areatram linedam squarebedwagamamaprivacy
Reviewed November 30, 2013

It was extremely practical because the hotel was two floors of the modern tower block in which we were working! It was also clean and modern, but beyond that it was spartan in the extreme and the rooms were cubicles, often with no windows and a shower & toilet corner. A bed, tv and wifi and that's yer lot. You get what you pay for I suppose and it was practical for the Amsterdam Zuid metro, bus and train stations, the shops and eating places around it and as a base from which to visit Amsterdam.

Room Tip: Ask for one with a window!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Fredo12
Qbic, Manager at Qbic Hotel Amsterdam WTC, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Dear Fredo,

YES..thank you, practical is perfect :) and the kind of business hotel we like to be for the WTC at the south ashes. You pay for what you get and of course we have free wifi. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! Most of our rooms have views, so if you call or email us next time we will make sure to meet your room preferences. Please do not hesitate to do this! Your review will be much appreciated by future guests and we would love to welcome you back again in Amsterdam or maybe London!

With kind regards ,

Luisana Kocks
Qbic Team

Reviewed November 25, 2013

My wife and I stayed 3 nights at the Qbic Hotel WTC at each end of a three-week bicycle tour. The first room we found quite narrow and awkward, especially as we had a tandem bicycle inside with us. (It was pretty good of the hotel though, to allow a bicycle in the room.) The lack of any light from or view to the outside, especially when combined with the jet lag, also made it rather disorienting. At the end of our tour we had a much larger room on the third floor, this one with a window, which was just fine for us. The staff were warm and helpful and we were very comfortable there.

Room Tip: We were more comfortable in the second room we were offered - more expensive, but it gave us the space we needed to pack our bike and everything else without tripping over things.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Qbic, Manager at Qbic Hotel Amsterdam WTC, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Dear Hunter,

When our guests are happy, we are happy ! Thanks for your review and compliments for our team. I sincerely apologize for not having been able to solve your issue on site.(change to another room with windows) on the first night! Sorry, if you call us you can book a room with a view next time. Please do not hesitate to do this! Looking forward to your next visit, we will arrange new cycling routes! With kind regards ,

Stephan Schothuis Team Qbic Amsterdam

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Very simple, clean & easy going hotel, such a relaxing atmosphere.
You are left alone but there is also someone there when needed, the staff are helpfull. & polte.
Rooms are smart & comfortable.
A 10-15 minute tram journey into town, pretty easy to work out.
Breakfast is simple & nice.
All in all a good experience & would use again (hence why I'm on here ...ready to book my next stay!)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank markDyoung
Qbic, Manager at Qbic Hotel Amsterdam WTC, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Dear Mark,

Perfect… helpful, comfort, good.. Only compliments :) Thank you for your review, great to read! It is a pleasure to have you back in our hotel any time soon, so we can show you a perfect stay once again! Please do not hesitate to call or email concerning your preferences in room. You can try one of our new Qbic rooms?

Looking forward to your next visit.

With kind regards , Stephan Schothuis Team Qbic Amsterdam

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Me and my partner decided to stay in the qbic hotel after seeing photos of the neon lights and strange room layout as it seemed interesting. The room was windowless, we stayed for 3 nights and due to the lack of natural lighting by the end of our stay we were waking up half way through the day thinking it was the middle of the night, not great for the body clock. That aside the room was ok...despite the fact we just had a neon light by the door and not around the bed as advertised.
The cleaning staff need to learn to acknowledge do not disturb signs. Everyday we were woken up by house keeping walking into our room despite the sign, this May have been a blessing though because who knows how long we would have slept for in the windowless cage without their unwanted wake up call.
Now my main issue is with the night and evening staff. They are like robots. We were not acknowledge by them at all, they were either no where to be seen or chatting between each other at the breakfast bar and back room. They were dreadfully unhelpful, I asked one member of staff if he knew of a local coffee shop, he looked at me disgusted and replied with 'I don't know' and retreated into the back room. This happened on several occasions with the staff, I would ask a question and they would answer it. No conversation, no friendliness. The staff speak and acknowledge you as little as possible, it's like they're security guards not hotel staff. The tv in the lobby was showing a fire burning (interesting right), I went to grab a coffee and ended up stood at the coffee machine waiting for the member of staff to be bothered to come and assist me so I could pay. After waiting and been ignored for a good five minutes I decided to do it myself, I had the cup snatched from my hands as I was about to place it under the machine and payment was demanded.

All in all I would not stay at this hotel if you paid me. From the hotel staff I met upon my stay I think they all need different careers, apart from the tall blonde guy, he was lovely and the only member of staff to make us feel welcome

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank Lornzylou

Dear Lornzy ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your review,

We are obviously deeply sorry about your experience with us at Qbic. This is not our standard and defenately not the way we, the service managers, should behave towards our guest. I will personally look into the concerns you raised and make sure improvements are made. Indeed Qbic Hotels has a couple of rooms without windows and we like to offer you a new room with a view next time! We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you’ve encountered.

Thanks you for taking the time to post your review all feedback is important to us and will help us to improve.

With kind regards,

Luisana Kocks

Qbic Team

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Courtesy of staff, design room, good location, very good breakfast. You can reach the center by tram within 30 minutes, the tram stop is front of the hotel. The hotel is located into the modern WTC. Amsterdam is cold but it's very beautiful city!

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Franckwf,

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences! Great compliments for design, breakfast, location and service managers…. WOWW! We're so glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in Qbic Hotel. Amsterdam is cold.. Though a great city for culture, shopping, dining and dancing :)! Your review will be much appreciated by future guests! Wewould love to welcome you back again!

The best available rate you'll find on our website. Even for our new Qbic hotel in London!

With kind regards, Luisana Kocks Team Qbic Hotel Amsterdam