“Great location, great host, overall wonderful spot for a weekend in Amsterdam”
Review of Annette's B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Annette's B&B
Ranked #151 of 338 Amsterdam B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My Dutch boyfriend and I (Canadian) stayed here for three nights. We loved Annette's B&B! She was very friendly and helpful with suggestions on where to go. Only 20 mins by tram from Central Station, this B&B is situated in a safe, vibrant neighbourhood with an array of choices for food, drinks, and local hangouts. The rooms are small but it's certainly enough space to drop your bags and rest your head. Our room was clean, comfortable, newly renovated and complete with a kitchenette and private toilet. The complimentary fruit and candy was a hit with us and a nice touch. You won't find a better place for the price in Amsterdam. Thank you Annette!

• Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I was here in November 2012 for 14 days, attracted by the good reviews everywhere on the web and the reasonable prices of this guesthouse.

I did not meet Annette, but knew her doughter Nyaki: a welcoming, attractive and never intrusive woman running the apartment on the Overtoom.

The B&B is located out of the more tourisitc areas, in a typical Amsterdam residential neighborhood. There are supermarkets, restaurants and coffeshops within a stone's throw. When you need to go to city center, it's easy to get there by tram or bike.

I changed a couple of rooms during my stay, but the one I really loved was Maxim: comfortable, spacious, silent and bright, thanks to the big window on the Overtoom.

As services are concerned, there is an equipped kitchen and a bathroom, regularly cleaned by Nyaki, and a working Wi-Fi connection.

The place is well worth every single euro it costs. Warmly recommended for long stays.

Room Tip: Comfortable, spacious, silent and bright: room Maxim is just excellent
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank topoz
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My boyfriend and I have stayed with Annette on two occasions now (in 2009 and 2012), and we can't wait to return to Amsterdam to stay with her once again. Each room we stayed in was perfect - comfortable, clean, and unique! We love Annette, her dog and cat, and her lovely children (and grandchild!) Annette's warm, inviting personality really made us feel at home, and her recommendations for places to go in the neighborhood was spot-on (her place is super close to public transit lines, Vondelpark, and lots of great restaurants, grocery stores, bars, and the like). We adore Annette and her place, and we wouldn't stay anywhere else!! It's an incredible value, too!

Room Tip: We've stayed in both Room Annette and Room Nyaki and loved them both! Room Nyaki has a small ki...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Annette's B and B is a very cosy, homely place. Annette is a bubbly, friendly, welcoming hostess and I enjoyed chatting with her when I returned each day. It is well located, with trams a couple minutes walk away, although the walk into the city is quite nice too. The room, though small, had everything I needed and was quite comfortable. More of a family stay than a luxury stay, perfect for me as a single traveler. I would definitely stay again if I return to Amsterdam.

Room Tip: I've only seen the one room, but ask Annette and I'm sure she will tell you which one.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Far from the noisy city center and yet so close from it, located in a nice area with all commodities around it and 5 minutes away from the so popular Vondelpark, Annette's B&B is more than a nice place to stay in...It's the king of B&B where you litteraly feel @ home.
No need to mentioned that the house is properly hold and the room full furnished for a perfect staying, what makes it even more enjoyable is without no doubt Annette herself.
Whoaa let's stop talking,why don't you just give it a try to see what we are talking about?

Merci pour tout ! Nous reviendrons!
Romain & Adriano

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank romanoz5
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I booked Room Annette for 7 nights. The hostess, Annette is extremely helpful with everything from directions to attractions, restaurants and places where you can save up some money! She always welcomes you with a smile and a laugh :)

The room was very cosy and small, however I was already advised of that when I booked. We had place for everything. You are also offered fresh fruit in the morning. The B&B is 5 minutes away from Amsterdam Centre by Tram 1, which makes it peaceful when sleeping as it's very quiet.

We hope to see you soon Annette & family!! :) Louise from Malta

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2013

It was a pleasant stay at this place , very near to tram station and also very near to the city center , we stayed for 3 nights and found room to be clean and well maintained had everything in kitchen for the short stay I would recommend this place any day . And now for the generous part we arrived really early morning at around 7.00 am but our stay was supposed to begin at 12.00 am had called her up and were happy to get the room early wait that's not the only thing last day we got entire day stay for free !! Till evening yup, she is kind lady and is happy to make the guests happy

• Stayed: July 2013