I spent the night of 5.7.2013 in their house with my girlfriend
Was a terrible experience:
- we got a room where there was even no space to put a suitcase. So we would take turns on the bed to open and close suitcases while the other one would step out in the corridor.
For Eur 100!
- pics of bathroom shared with 1 other family enclosed. Smallest sink I have ever seen
- room is,quite rundown
And the best.... after me complaining, and after Mrs Xaviera and her husband had tried many times to ask personal questions about our couple which I eluded ( wasnt their business)...
Xaviera told my girlfriend the next morning she should leave me due to my age!!
I know unbelievable but true ( she answered they better mind their business)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious Bohemian villa with beautiful sunny garden full of flowers and greens, of legendary author Xaviera Hollander, in the heart of Amsterdam, with airport pickup provided as well as personal chef on request, ideal for culture seekers, couples, honeymooners, animal friendly, and meet the author herself if she is in town! Private parking for an extra fee is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Xaviera Hollander's Happy House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xaviera Hollander`s Happy House Hotel Amsterdam