“Private Amsterdam Tour”

Book In Advance
More Info
$70.37*
and up
Small-Group Tour: Amsterdam City Center...
Ranked #11 of 450 Tours in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Amsterdam conjures up images of a less-than-puritan style of life, but we’re here to show you that this city offers way more than just the Red Light District – even though it’s a part of it! Our English speaking guides will help you cut the lines and explore the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum, two of the city’s biggest attractions, on private or small group tours. With Babylon Tours, we’ll help you experience the historic side of Amsterdam, but we know how to let down our hair, too. Join us as well to explore the, let’s call them, alternative venues of the Red Light District with one of our energetic young guides.
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

We had an inspiring visit of the city of Amsterdam. We left the beaten path and headed to some, not far from city centre, hidden corners and streets. The hole experience was very pleasant.
Our guide Tom kept the tour simple and interesting. Just what we needed after a long weekend of walking around and shopping.
I recommend Babylon Tours Amsterdam same as I did with Babylon Tours Paris almost a year ago!

3  Thank Campos E
BabylonToursParis, Owner at Babylon Tours Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2017

Thank you so much for choosing our tours in Amsterdam and for taking the time to leave this wonderful review.
I can only wish you the best and if you ever come back please try any of our private tours of Amsterdam and its museums like the Van Gogh or Rijksmuseum on various different combination options.

All reviews
"enjoyable tour"
"subject matter"
"dutch masters"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

I've done tours with Babylon before at the Louvre and Orsay in Paris and just loved the service. That's why I decided to contact them again when I went to Amsterdam.
We managed to organise a last-minute private tour with skip the line access to the Rijskmuseum and the Van Gogh museum. Being able to skip the queue makes it really worthwhile and means no hanging around.
I recommend this company to anybody coming to Europe. Quick to respond to enquiries, easy to use and great service from the tour guides!!!

3  Thank Kater82

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our tours in Amsterdam, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments that we use for improving our customer service and ongoing upgrades to the actual semi-private and private tours. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect.
Our commitment to investing in our products and tours of Amsterdam will continue this winter with renovations to our Van Gogh and Rijksmuseum tours. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Amsterdam!
Best Regards,
Dario

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Last month I booked a couple of tours with Babylon Tours Amsterdam to go see the main things the city had to offer.
My friends and I, had an incredible time with Mark (our guide). I knew Babylon Tours already from a previous Paris experience, so I convinced my friends that this was the best way to see the city.
I'm very glad we took those tours, the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh museum were amazing and then going around the city was just pure fun!
Thanks again and I'll tell some friends back home about your tours.

3  Thank Topo H

Best Regards,
Dario

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

My family and I came to Amsterdam with the idea of seeing more than just the red lights and coffee shops. So we booked a private tour of the Rijksmuseum and the city, in a combined version.
We saw all the main art and heard wonderful stories about the building, interlacing it all with the city tour we finished earlier. It's a great service, specially if you are there for just a few days.
I'll totally recommend this tour and the company over all the rest. Charming, efficient and knowledgable.

3  Thank f_corona_europe

See more reviews
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My girlfriend and I managed to get in contact with Babylon Tours and booked a private tour of "Amsterdam's sins". As we already knew this company from our previous trip to Paris, we knew it was guarantied to be good.
The truth is that is amazing, our tour guide took us around all the main sights of the city and orchestrated the hole experience so we made a great use of our limited time! We did a bit of customization along the way, adding some extra stops and stories to our original plan, that wasn't a problem for our guide who seemed to know every single nook and cranny of the city and it's history.
The best was to have a guide just for us two, since it's high season and we didn't want to end up on the beaten path walking along with a large group. Doing the private tour was about our single best choice in this trip to Holland!
Thanks again for showing us another great city...
Richard & Lisa