My friend and I stayed for two nights at Kamer 01 - from Friday to Sunday. We had the red room at the 2nd floor. The whole cityhouse is absolutely charming and in an excellent condition. We loved the mix of the old cityhouse with very modern and trendy interior. The room was large, had a big doublebed, a very nice bathroom, sofa with coffeetable, tv and a desk with PC - what else could one ask for. The kitchen on the first floor, where we had our breakfast each morning, was really nice and cozy. We were free to have coffee, beverages, beers and wine, and a selection of food. The guys (and the dog) were extremely friendly and we enjoyed being with them. If we go to AMS again, we will return to Kamer 01. Jane and Anne, Denmark.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a Boutique B&B, Kamer 01 is the perfect choice to enjoy your stay in the iconic Canal District. The Canal House is situated in a spectacular panoramic bend of the beautiful Singel Canal. In close proximity, you will find the historic courtyard Begijnhof, the lively Spui with the one of the oldest bars in the city, the trendy Nine Streets district, and the world-famous Amsterdam Flower Market. Your hosts at Kamer 01, Peter and Wolter, have a discriminating eye for details, design, and personal attention. Hence their award-winning philosophy: Don't be a tourist, be our Guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Boutique B&B Kamer01 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boutique b&b Kamer01 Hotel Amsterdam
- Boutique Bed And Breakfast Kamer01