Lowest prices for your stay
$93
$93
Priceline
$85
Hotels.com$93
eDreams$93
ZenHotels.com$98
All reviews quad room van gogh museum shopping street minute walk museum area tram stop public transport central station vondelpark stops
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Great location, good value for money. Free coffee-good- normal service. We stayed in rooms on the lower floor which are a bit warm. There was no change of bed linen although it was needed. Breakfast is not exceptional ...acceptable. Staff are courteous. At one event an employee opened the door to the room without waiting for us to say we were ok. I thought it was strange. Room, overall not very clean.
I would stay again if it was in the superior rooms.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank kelseimaia
Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

Very clean, nice shower, friendly and helpful staff. Much better than I expected. Good WiFi, good fridge, good bed. The rooms are very well equipped with everything that you need. Very good location with shops nearby and very good transport very nearby. Will definitely be back the next time I’m in Amsterdam.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

Small room reminded of a ship cabin size. Room was clean though. Bed was small for two adults. Thin walls but luckily no noise during night. Other guests were elderly people and families. The street is not too busy so no noise or partying there during night. Breakfast for 10 € was good.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank jayw986
Reviewed May 7, 2019

I might be a bit more forgiving about this hotel, if it wasn't so exorbitantly priced. For about $330/night, we got a tiny room with basically no temperature control (short of opening the windows), a shower that can only be described as filthy, and a room that was barely serviced. The showerhead was downright nasty (when you have hard water, limescale needs to be cleaned off regularly!), there was a dirty sock left on the floor from a prior occupant, and although they kindly left a fruit plate our first morning, they never took the rubbish away.

The upside is proximity to the museums if that's your thing and also to Vondelpark, which is beautiful. It's a fair bit of a walk over to the main canal area, and if you need to get to the train station, plan on a 30 minute tram ride.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank bandito912
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

With the price I paid I was shocked at the room we were given, there was a red stain on the throw over the bed, you could barely fit in the bathroom it was so small, the room size was a joke it was tiny.
The reception guy wasn’t very friendly at all, I asked him if we could get a better room he just sniggered and said that’s the room you booked, when we checked out he just asked our room number and nothing else, no did you have a nice stay nothing. Lacking on customer service.
The lift in the building is weird when you arrive at your floor it bounces a few times before doors open, needs maintenance.
Wayyy over priced for what you get. Shame as this was a gift to my husband and paying as much as I did I expected a lot more

Date of stay: March 2019