Quentin Amsterdam Hotel
$420
$223
$193
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$174
$154
  • Bar/Lounge
WestCord City Centre Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$260
$236
Agoda.com
WestCord Art Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$202
$291
$213
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$153
$122
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclean bathroomshort staycentral locationrooms are smallred light district
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Overall this place is not terrible. Lord knows I have been in worse. I stayed in a double room. I had a view of a wall. My room was tiny and my bed was stuck as a kind of a loft thing. Good thing I had earplugs and an eye mask because I could hear every twist and turn my neighbors made on their bed next door and the curtains were very thin. I asked for a quiet room and the place was noisy as a hospital. Again bring ear plugs or you won't sleep. Someone kept dragging something across the landing late at night. On the plus side the heating worked, the mattress was ok and the sheets were clean. What can I say?

Room Tip: I have no idea. The reception was efficient but cold. Maybe something on a higher floor away from the elevator..
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Nothing to fault with my stay at the Quentin all the staff were more than happy to help and the place was absolutely spotless, the location was ideal as well with a great view from my room, would definitely return if I came back to Amsterdam!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 13, 2013

i chose this place cause it was the cheapest i found at that time. we had a twin room, small, but i didn't need luxury. it offered a couple of beds and a good shower and toilet which were cleaned daily and towels changed daily also. the staff was very friendly and helped us out when ever we asked something about amsterdam.
the location is great, couple of minutes walk from leidseplein.
great for what we paid!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank islander_karl
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I stayed for three new nights with two more friends. The hotel is well located close to the museums. We could walk to most location in the city. Staff was friendly and helpful. The only thing I was not happy was the cleaning room services.

• Stayed: January 2013