Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $32.04
from $17.99
from $26.08
4,316 results
All reviews human body happiness project body works blood pressure dead bodies gunther von interesting exhibition different parts worth a visit eye opening interesting place on display top floor audio guide visiting amsterdam anatomy donated
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thought I might be squeamish - but no, it is so interesting you are engrossed. Fantastic detail, laid out well with detailed information so you learn what you are looking at. Loved it.

Date of experience: September 2019
Mike B, Guest Relations Manager at Body Worlds, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Hamish538,

Thank you for your great review.

We are glad to hear that you found our exhibition interesting.

We hope you had a great time in Amsterdam.

Body Worlds Team

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great idea to tell the story about happiness trough the science approach towards human body! Plus, measure your BMI and blood pressure for free :)

Dear 210marijanak,

Thank you for the 5-star review and kind words.

We are delighted to hear that you had such a great and informative time.

We hope to see you back in Amsterdam soon, and have a great further stay in the city!

BODY WORLDS: The Happiness Project

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

For starters Body Worlds is amazing! And the donated body parts are incredible, however I found it lacking something to justify the entrance fee, I would recommend other places instead such as Amsterdam dungeon, Amsterdam lookout, and even the sex museum before this, however it really was special to see all the displays.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have missed this is so many cities. I finally got to experience a Body Worlds exhibit. I was not disappointed. It was educational and enjoyable!

Date of experience: March 2019

Dear MLT44,

Thank you for your 5-star review.

We are delighted to hear that finally, you were able to visit our exhibition.

We would love to see you all back again.

Body Worlds - The Happiness Project Amsterdam

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had seen Gunther van Hagens on TV and was interested to see Body Worlds. I was not dissappointed. It is very interesting , informative and educating. I learned a lot of things I did not know particularly about happiness and well being. The body scan at the end was very revealing and definitely worth doing.

Dear CharlcombeLady,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

It is nice to read how much you enjoyed the exhibition and we are glad to know that you find it informative and educational.

We hope to see you again soon.

BODY WORLDS - The Happiness Project Amsterdam