A very nice hotel, clean and modern with large rooms - some of which have spectacular views of the Amsterdam skyline and river traffic. Nice bar and restaurant on the main floor. A Subway sandwich shop is right next door if you get the urge. Public transport is right outside the front door, but many interesting locations are within walking distance. Hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. The Hotel is very expensive, but the location and amenities make up for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam