From the beginning to the end of our stay the staff was the most professional, helpful, and courteous.
We arrived well before check in and the the gentleman at the front desk was checking availability prior to us exiting the taxi. Thankfully, we were able to check in and get some rest.
The front desk was a very good map available. We used the bike/scooter rental facilility in the parking garage below the hotel. If your group consist of people aged 16 and older there is a segway facility next to the hotel (along with a Subway Restaurant)
The room size was adequate (for me, my husband, and our 14 year old son.) The bathroom tiles were heated. The shower had fantastic pressure and the temperature was always consistent and adjustable.
We ordered room service three times, each time it was delicious.
The hotel was a 10 minute walk from Central Station- didn't seem too bad when we had our bikes- but after we turned them in...we would've liked to have been closer to the tourist attractions. ( Ann Frank House, etc) Although, the Hotel does have a shuttle that transports to Central Station.
I liked this place and the staff. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam