Just got back from my trip to Europe. The Moevenpick was a perfect choice for me as it was close to Central Station and the city. They have a shuttle that goes to Centraal station every 1/2 hr or you can walk, rent a bike or scooter. Also right next to the hotel there is on going entertainment. When I was there were many jazz concerts happening. What an awesome place. No matter what room your in there will be a view. Room service was good if thats your thing. Staff was friendly.
This was my fifth trip to Amsterdam. I used to always stay at the Sheraton at the airport. Not anymore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelUp, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam